General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,384
Optimus_Prime said:
its short term of Batch updates.
if any changes in tp, done by backend team, it comes as a bat update mesage on screen
here changes in tp means, Channel shuffling in tramsponder, audio feed addition or removal, epg change, tp parameter change etc etc.
oh thanks prime so when we see that random number on screen means bat update is happening ?

arunpachat said:
oh thanks prime so when we see that random number on screen means bat update is happening ?

not random number on screen, it shows black box with term "BAT updates" on screen.(just blinks on screen )
random number display is different.that comes regular to every STB.

arunpachat said:

that random number you see on screen is unique number to each customer. Its used for anti piracy purpose. if any one reproduce any cliping or broadcast any programme in illogical way from tv that number is used to track down the location of that culprit.

on asking about the additon of fyi tv 18 on adtv, they told
"Hey! Sorry to keep you waiting but we promise we are coming to Airtel DTH very very soon Thank you for your patience"

Ashok L said:
No chance switch to Tata Sky
only for KTV HD :huh .. I dont know what is there in that channel for switch to other dth for unavailablity :-/ ..

Last week I was considering to switch to Tata sky with an annual pack. I called to Tata sky customer care to understand the packages.
Their CC number is not toll free. I was kept on hold for 25 minutes and call was disconnected after that.
For Airtel I have Airtel mobile so all calls to CC Airtel DTH are free to me.
I immediately decided to remain with Airtel.

hindifun said:
Last week I was considering to switch to Tata sky with an annual pack. I called to Tata sky customer care to understand the packages.
Their CC number is not toll free. I was kept on hold for 25 minutes and call was disconnected after that.
For Airtel I have Airtel mobile so all calls to CC Airtel DTH are free to me.
I immediately decided to remain with Airtel.

Kuch bhi... :skd :D :dodgy

toll free number is below

1800 208 6633

Back
Top Bottom