General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,384
Any way, my point was that my first experience to call Tata sky was not good. If they have toll free number, that is also not easily visible to new visitors on the site. They lost a prospective customer.

hindifun said:
Last week I was considering to switch to Tata sky with an annual pack. I called to Tata sky customer care to understand the packages.
Their CC number is not toll free. I was kept on hold for 25 minutes and call was disconnected after that.
For Airtel I have Airtel mobile so all calls to CC Airtel DTH are free to me.
I immediately decided to remain with Airtel.

So in 1 call Ts losed thousand's of rupees and Airtel earned thousand's of rupees .. Gud :lol:D:D:rofl:hehe:tup:) ..

Sai Jai said:
So in 1 call Ts losed thousand's of rupees and Airtel earned thousand's of rupees .. Gud :lol:D:D:rofl:hehe:tup:) ..

:rofl :rofl
bdw, in this way airtel making lots of money and surely they will do party eith this

hindifun said:
Last week I was considering to switch to Tata sky with an annual pack. I called to Tata sky customer care to understand the packages.
Their CC number is not toll free. I was kept on hold for 25 minutes and call was disconnected after that.
For Airtel I have Airtel mobile so all calls to CC Airtel DTH are free to me.
I immediately decided to remain with Airtel.
Don't know why you didn't find the number..

7f898eeea032b7cd091c21450037514f.jpg

The screen shot above is from one of the Set top box purchase page where they have given only paid numbers.

And it might sound silly to some people but good cc service can make the customer comfortable and satisfied.

Back
Top Bottom