General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,402
Sai Jai said:
Expecting Fyi channel tonight :) .. If not i'll burn airtel outlet tommorow morning which is there in opposite of my house :wall .. I'll intimate to him also regarding burn :lol ..

:ohya :hehe :rofl

kumarvishwas said:
Someone Pinch Airtel and tell them that ESPN HD isn't a premium channel [emoji14]

They would again not add the channel into packs as Premiere Futsal is starting so they will continue to keep it as special Channel :u

My prediction Sony ESPN could be added to packs once after the launch & addition of star sports select HD after which the later would be made as a special Channel.

Sai Jai said:
Expecting Fyi channel tonight :) .. If not i'll burn airtel outlet tommorow morning which is there in opposite of my house :wall .. I'll intimate to him also regarding burn :lol ..
Airtel dar gaya! :) FYI coming tonight.

Hi,
I am a new member here. Wanted to give my 2 cents on airtel hd dth.
Talking about clarity on Hd channels, i feel airtel is way ahead of tata sky. Even dish tv offers better clarity on hd channels compard to tata sky. I see pixel in moving pictures on tata sky hd channels and also less sharpness. Softness on the picture in hd is more.Feeling tata sky is compressing more. tata sky is over hyped just because they are adding more hd channels.
Audio wise, i feel airtel gives better dolby quality compared to tata sky in my pioneer home theater. Tata sky sound is more bassy and less clarity.
Fyi: i used a tata sky transfer+ box for a month before i changed to airtel due to the above mentioned reasons Previously i was using dish tv but changed due to lack dd sound.
Overall i feel airtel is superior in both hd picture ans sound quality.

cruise712 said:
Hi,
I am a new member here. Wanted to give my 2 cents on airtel hd dth.
Talking about clarity on Hd channels, i feel airtel is way ahead of tata sky. Even dish tv offers better clarity on hd channels compard to tata sky. I see pixel in moving pictures on tata sky hd channels and also less sharpness. Softness on the picture in hd is more.Feeling tata sky is compressing more. tata sky is over hyped just because they are adding more hd channels.
Audio wise, i feel airtel gives better dolby quality compared to tata sky in my pioneer home theater. Tata sky sound is more bassy and less clarity.
Fyi: i used a tata sky transfer+ box for a month before i changed to airtel due to the above mentioned reasons Previously i was using dish tv but changed due to lack dd sound.
Overall i feel airtel is superior in both hd picture ans sound quality.
Cannot express the reply using words...:shy
:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :lol

deemah786 said:
My prediction Sony ESPN could be added to packs once after the launch & addition of star sports select HD after which the later would be made as a special Channel.
I hope your words come ture.

deemah786 said:

Not possible,Star always cracks deals with Airtel and TS at a good price that is the reason channels are available from launch date,so Star Sports Select HD channels would definitely be available in base packs from addition day

Back
Top Bottom