General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,411
cruise712 said:
When i installed ts, i made sure signal quality is 90% and strength above 80%. Ts i was using less than a month. June 2016. Looks like a waste investment of 9300 Rs. 
My tv is a Sony 46 inch and home theatre is pioneer receiver htp-072 and Rs-33 Tb speakers.

Strange :u

Anyway enjoy adtv :hello

Rushil.D said:
Y
No words for that :s

You dont need to be sarcastic when replying. Not sure if you know the meaning of "sarcastic". Not sure what viewing experience you have to comment on mine. Maybe you use a crtv( solidare, onida :-/)

I am giving my experience here. You can contradict it here. But not in the childish way you put it here

Do share some snaps of your setup @cruise712.. :hello

cruise712 said:
You dont need to be sarcastic when replying. Not sure if you know the meaning of "sarcastic". Not sure what viewing experience you have to comment on mine. Maybe you use a crtv( solidare, onida :-/)

I am giving my experience here. You can contradict it here. But not in the childish way you put it here
Hey sorry rushil, i was meant replying the aboe to saj 007 and not you.

Rushil.D said:
Strange :u

Anyway enjoy adtv :hello

Thanks Rushil.
 Its difficult in this forum to put your views. Othe People in this forum are having biased views on one dth provider

cruise712 said:
Thanks Rushil.
 Its difficult in this forum to put your views. Othe People in this forum are having biased views on one dth provider

Where you seen that in our forum bro :u

Everyone is having their own view and we accept it all :)

Saj 007 said:
Also he said dish tv :hd quality is better than Tata Sky ...:shy I think now you got his level of watching...:shy :lol

You dont need to be sarcastic when replying. you know the meaning of "sarcastic". Not sure what viewing experience you have to comment on mine. Maybe you use a crtv( solidare, onida )

)

Rushil.D said:
Where you seen that in our forum bro :u

Everyone is having their own view and we accept it all :)

I am talking about sai 007 commenting here on my viewing experience in sarcastic manner as telling dish tv pic quality is very low.

cruise712 said:
I am talking about sai 007 commenting here on my viewing experience in sarcastic manner as telling dish tv pic quality is very low.

He was also right as he also has its own experience :)

And if we take average most of people will say same about dish tv pq :shy

Back
Top Bottom