General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,515
MRizz said:
Hey pls anyone tell me what's this DBR adjustment 26RS ?

https://s32.postimg.cc/ez24irfqt/Screenshot_2016_07_25_22_37_56.png
Even I have got it,ADTV gave one day free TV viewing [emoji14]
64155a131346a9a6a91b3f356f799d61.jpg

My stb shows signal strength 67 and signal quality below 8. Please suggest to improve signal quality in stb.

@kv bro... I called cc.. and asked to changr my pack yo 646 mega.
But they said :no to me....

And that pack is discontinued... and slowly all ppl running this pack will be migrated to 681 rs mega pack.

shawl_who said:
@kv bro... I called cc.. and asked to changr my pack yo 646 mega.
But they said :no to me....

And that pack is discontinued... and slowly all ppl running this pack will be migrated to 681 rs mega pack.

Don't trust them bro,recently they hiked the price of Mega HD Pack from Rs.622 to Rs.646 and now I don't think that within 2 or 3 months they would again hike the price by Rs.35

Even on the website the price of Mega HD is Rs.657,they are charging extra from you,better contact Jay Vithlani or Arsh bro,they might change your pack,airtel CC is useless and if that pack is discontinued then Rs.681pm is just too much for Mega Pack  :s

kumarvishwas said:
Don't trust them bro,recently they hiked the price of Mega HD Pack from Rs.622 to Rs.646 and now I don't think that within 2 or 3 months they would again hike the price by Rs.35

Even on the website the price of Mega HD is Rs.657,they are charging extra from you,better contact Jay Vithlani or Arsh bro,they might change your pack,airtel CC is useless and if that pack is discontinued then Rs.681pm is just too much for Mega Pack  :s

can vithlani bro do so? I mean hes a dealer, he doesnt work in airtel...

on website, price of mega pack is rs.456, and cc told me, that hd topup has to be opted additionally.

now wht shud I do :s

shawl_who said:

on website, price of mega pack is rs.456, and cc told me, that hd topup has to be opted additionally.

Bro I think u should tell Jay bro about your problem.
He might be able to help u. :tup

shawl_who said:

Maybe CC is just fooling customers by saying that this pack is not more available,he might be knowing about it and if this pack is still available he might be able to change it  :tup :tup :tup

Back
Top Bottom