General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,513
shawl_who said:
can vithlani bro do so? I mean hes a dealer, he doesnt work in airtel...

on website, price of mega pack is rs.456, and cc told me, that hd topup has to be opted additionally.

now wht shud I do :s

I already shared this but again sharing, go to airtel.in self care portal & change your pack to mega+hd combo. But one disadvantage in this there s no monthly pack so you have to opt for 3 months pack only which is minimum duration, I too faced a similar problem last month for activating SVS TN 4 hd for which cc replied hd can't be taken together so I went to self care & changed my pack to SVS TN 4 hd for 307 saving Rs 35/month by opting for pack change thro self care. so if you re ok with this go ahead & change your pack no cc, bla bla bla nothing.

Today I deactivated Sadabahar Hitz,2 days back I recorded a content,now it is not working and giving unsubscribed :(

Bad News but it was expected from Airtel :angry

Hi... Iam having problems with my Airtel DTH
1.While Changing to some channels my STB was restarting , it happend for 2 days , now this problem is solved automatically and a new problem has come , the sound of channels has gone too low, i have to make tv volume full.

My STB adapter is of 12 v - 1 amp , is this might be the reason?

Thanks

ravikumar26 said:
Hi... Iam having problems with my Airtel DTH
1.While Changing to some channels my STB was restarting , it happend for 2 days , now this problem is solved automatically and a new problem has come , the sound of channels has gone too low, i have to make tv volume full.

My STB adapter is of 12 v - 1 amp , is this might be the reason?

Thanks

Adapter should be 12 v - 2 amp. Risky to use other adapters.

Back
Top Bottom