General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,526
ravikumar26 said:
Thanks iphifi..what might be the risks involved.

It could cause irregular supply to electronic components. Airtel technician who visited my place to replace STB checked my power supply to see if it was original and said 2 amp required.

ravikumar26 said:
Thanks iphifi..what might be the risks involved.

Short Circuit .. Damage in IC on STB :s:dodgy .. So replace the adaptor as soon as possible to avoid the big damage :( ..

Ad tv abhi

If adtv does not add tlc had aphdworld ngcwildhd channels then quit airtel. Then only they will learn the value of had customer.

RE: Ad tv abhi

Let us join in the revolution against ad tv regarding non addition of infotainment HD channels

I have requested them no of times to add infotainment HD channels but there are not looking forward towards this matter. So I will quit adtv.

best way is to keep tweeting about them with #airtel #dth hashtags if you all are in we can start doing it on Twitter

can anyone confirm if Max kerala hd pack is been removed or not? I had it for few months and got it activated for my friend last week.. but today when I called airtel for activating it for my brothers account they saying it's not available :(

Back
Top Bottom