General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,770
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,725
mbandhu said:
hi friends...i really appreciate your reply and thanks for that.

My requirement is Tamil pack+all sports+cartoon+infotainment, pls suggest the best package.

thanks in advance.

Hd or sd :huh ..

mbandhu said:
hi friends...i really appreciate your reply and thanks for that.

My requirement is Tamil pack+all sports+cartoon+infotainment, pls suggest the best package.

thanks in advance.

Take south max + all hd. Or South Max HD

Sai Jai said:
But they didnt gave any confirmation abt premium channel category :huh ..

No they did not confirm that.. Maybe because that's entirely upto Airtel whether it has to be included in pack or not. However i've dropped a reply.. Lets see ! :)

Can anyone provide the sms code for "south my sports package @ Rs. 276/month". I want to activate it for one year but CC told that ROI customers cannot opt south package. Then I send an email to ADTV and also got the same reply.

The self care portal is not working to change package.

buddy said:
Can anyone provide the sms code for "south my sports package @ Rs. 276/month". I want to activate it for one year but CC told that ROI customers cannot opt south package. Then I send an email to ADTV and also got the same reply.

The self care portal is not working to change package.

As per my knowledge till now you cannot activate/change base pack via sms or online site you can only change through cc or service request mail.

Note : Upgrade to a next higher rate base pack can be done via sms/online but not downgrading to a lower rate base pack.

karan_hdl said:
As per my knowledge till now you cannot activate/change base pack via sms or online site you can only change through cc or service request mail.
You can upgrade your base pack through sms, but downgrading is not possible.

Back
Top Bottom