General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,770
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,725
karan_hdl said:
As per my knowledge till now you cannot activate/change base pack via sms or online site you can only change through cc or service request mail.

No bro base pack can be changed by via sms and online(self care portal also) :) .. Btw i dont know the sms code for South my sports package :shy ..

Sai Jai said:
No bro base pack can be changed by via sms and online(self care portal also) :) .. Btw i dont know the sms code fo South my sports package :shy ..

Upgrading only??

buddy said:
Can anyone provide the sms code for "south my sports package @ Rs. 276/month". I want to activate it for one year but CC told that ROI customers cannot opt south package. Then I send an email to ADTV and also got the same reply.

The self care portal is not working to change package.

contact him via pm you will get the code -> iphifi bro ..

update.......
vijay super Channel will be not added today midnight.....
note....channel launching late by broadcasting issue...

buddy said:
Can anyone provide the sms code for "south my sports package @ Rs. 276/month". I want to activate it for one year but CC told that ROI customers cannot opt south package. Then I send an email to ADTV and also got the same reply.
Bro u can take value sports monthly rental 306 as same south my sport for rest of India customers

buddy said:

My suggestion is to call any south state paid customer care number and ask for the pack. SMS method could be blocked for ROI customers.

Back
Top Bottom