General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,770
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,797
quick question guys, if I take a set top box (secondary ) from a diff dish and connect it to another airtel dish at a diff house will it work ?

mpvelu said:
Is there any method to watch ONLY favorite channels in ADTV HD?

bro you can create favourite list by pressing fav button on your remote, for watching favourite channels press fav option you will see all favourite channels created by you and then press desired favourite channel from favourite channel list.

rahul1117kumar said:
bro you can create favourite list by pressing fav button on your remote, for watching favourite channels press fav option you will see all favourite channels created by you and then press desired favourite channel from favourite channel list.
yup :) but only problem is each favourite can have only 15 channels :(

rahul1117kumar said:

Thanx bro, the real problem is I have to every time go to menu-channels-favourite channels . That too I cant surf .... Earler Sun direct was having a fav button, by pressing we can watch only fav channels we have stored, irrespective of channel numbers.

mpvelu said:
Thanx bro, the real problem is I have to every time go to menu-channels-favourite channels . That too I cant surf .... Earler Sun direct was having a fav button, by pressing we can watch only fav channels we have stored, irrespective of channel numbers.

Press favourite then channel (CH) +.

Hi,
How can i reset my Airtel DTH DISH re-alignment on my own to improve my signal quality.
As the service engineer didn't improved it's signal strength and quality.

ravikumar26 said:
Hi,
How can i reset my Airtel DTH DISH  re-alignment on my own to improve my signal quality.
As the service engineer didn't improved it's signal strength and quality.

give him a tight slap for not doing so.. :dodgy

Back
Top Bottom