General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,770
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,810
Sai Jai said:
Itz ok bro no problem ;) ..

How much is it for secondary HD connection? Not subscription.. for the connection. And what if I have and HD box and only needs a secondary connection?

arunpachat said:
How much is it for secondary HD connection? Not subscription.. for the connection. And what if I have and HD box and only needs a secondary connection?

bro, are you asking price for secondary hd connection or anything else, pls explain.

arunpachat said:

I think itz 15rs. For 2ndary cnnctn too (but not sure) -- and i cant get ur 2nd query bro ..

Sai Jai said:
I think itz 15rs. For 2ndary cnnctn too (but not sure) -- and i cant get ur 2nd query bro ..

Sorry bro if i was not clear. Its a brand new question.

I want to know how much it is to get a new secondary HD connection on the main account. 

I have a spare airtel HD box can it be used here? Or they will insist to buy new HD BOX?

rahul1117kumar said:
you have to pay Rs 690 for secondary hd connection, you won't be able to use spare hd box.

Oh thanks Rahul  :) 690 is including the HD Box charges?

rahul1117kumar said:
bro Rs 690 is the only box cost and plus Rs 251 monthly rental for secondary connection.

Oh ok.. Thanks a lot bro.. Will call them tomorrow then.. and it will carry forward the same base pack and HD pack of the primary connection i guess.

arunpachat said:
Oh ok.. Thanks a lot bro.. Will call them tomorrow then.. and it will carry forward the same base pack and HD pack of the primary connection i guess.

yes bro same base pack and hd channels as in primary connection.

Back
Top Bottom