General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,770
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,826
rahul1117kumar said:
bro Rs 690 is the only box cost and plus Rs 251 monthly rental for secondary connection.

Soon it will be 270 pm for 2ndery.

arunpachat said:
Sorry bro if i was not clear. Its a brand new question.

I want to know how much it is to get a new secondary HD connection on the main account. 

I have a spare airtel HD box can it be used here? Or they will insist to buy new HD BOX?

Itz ok bro no need sorry buddy :k .. I think you can able to use if it is not activated box means ie) box should not contain customer id means .. Better contact cc bro for confirmation itz well and gud :) ..

mastidl said:
can any one please let me know the addition of HBO HD which will be on Sep 4th in Airtel DTH

Yes HBO HD replacing HBO hits HD on 4th Sept it's confirmed.

karan_hdl said:
Yes HBO HD replacing HBO hits HD on 4th Sept it's confirmed.

thank you ...will it be added in the packs or is it same as HBO hits HD where we need to pay extra money to get it ...

mastidl said:
thank you ...will it be added in the packs or is it same as HBO hits HD where we need to pay extra money to get it ...

Most probably it will be added in packs...:tup

Saj 007 said:
Most probably it will be added in packs...:tup

okay Thank you ... my annual pack is got over yesterday ... planning to recharge today ...if I recharge now, will the channel added automatically in my pack ...

mastidl said:
okay Thank you ... my annual pack is got over yesterday ... planning to recharge today ...if I recharge now, will the channel added automatically in my pack ...

I don't know much details about ADTV packs bro...:s anyone will tell you more details..:)

mastidl said:

May i know which package you used in annual pack :huh .. what are the channels your asking to add to ur pack :huh ..

bro if your getting hbo hits hd currently then you would hbo hits hd / hbo hd in future also if not getting then won't get.

Back
Top Bottom