General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,770
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,854
ilikered said:
Call them and downgrade your pack to myplan99 first. And then ask them to add the max HD pack to it.
what's there in Max HD pack which is not in south mega HD ?

Sony acquires all ten sports network channels..
Sony will have 9 sports channels now...
Sony Six and six HD,Sony ESPN and song ESPN HD ,Ten 1 ,Ten 2,Ten 3, Ten 1 HD , Ten golf HD...

rahul1117kumar said:
Max hd contains almost all hd channels in base pack as compare to South mega hd.

will south max hd have more HD channels than South Magnum HD ?
When I asked CC, they said that South magnum is the one pack which have max channels

mastidl said:
will south max hd have more HD channels than South Magnum HD ?
When I asked CC, they said that South magnum is the one pack which have max channels

Its not South magnum HD or South max hd it is South magnum plus max hd and in the same way South max plus max hd.

South magnum or South max SD base backs in which South magnum has more number of channels.

Max hd is a hd add on when combined with any of the South magnum or South max SD base back to form South magnum hd or South max hd both will have same number of hd channels 42 but SD channels is higher in south magnum so south magnum hd has more number of channels.

Note : South Jackpot HD have all Sd and HD channels except some premium movie channels.

HI friends,
please ,i need some clear explanation and difference of my following query.

**** What is the Main difference in having 2 different airtel connections with 2 different STBs & IDs
and
having airtel 1st connection & 2nd connection on same ID *****

what are the benefits and losses?

i have 1 HD DVR and 1 SD DVR.( 1 is- HD DVR regular monthly connection & other SD DVR is 6+6 (1 year) offer)
planning to upgrade SD DVR to HD DVR for the price of 2449 Rs +200 service charge.
so is it good to have 2 different connections .
OR am I losing any benefits  of not having like 2nd connection etc.

please give as much  clear explanation as you can.
thanks to all friends ;)

Back
Top Bottom