General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,770
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,875
And I'm not against any other channel addition but want KTv hd soon that's all.

That Ktv hd addition thread creator is Airtel HD DVR upgraded user from Airtel SD DVR and me changed from Sun direct to Airtel for your kind notice and that's not me.

karan_hdl said:
Cool ? bro I didn't and won't do like that and all you have mistaken me.

I don't know, but my instincts say, u r not a total newbie to d forum world :no, and cud be a dup id of someone.... I may be wrong though. :u

shawl_who said:
I don't know, but my instincts say, u r not a total newbie to d forum world :no, and cud be a dup id of someone.... I may be wrong though. :u

I am not regulary or expertly used to forums and all and not a registered user of any forums but from 2010 when I first got Net at home I browse through lots of forums for news on Sun direct my favourite forum those days are ----and so on but never been a registered user just browsed as a guest.Dreamdth since it had frequent updates nowadays I started using this forum as a registered user from past month that's all.

karan_hdl said:
I am not regulary or expertly used to forums and all and not a registered user of any forums but from 2010 when I first got Net at home I browse through lots of forums for news on Sun direct my favourite forum those days are ----and so on but never been a registered user just browsed as a guest.Dreamdth since it had frequent updates nowadays I started using this forum as a registered user from past month that's all.

Pls don't use any other forum name here :no

See, u know a lot of forum, so I was right... that u really aren't a newbie.  :c

shawl_who said:
Pls don't use any other forum name here :no

See, u know a lot of forum, so I was right... that u really aren't a newbie.  :c

Sorry.. Yes now I learnt this rule of not using other forum names.
Yes used to this forum world but not an expert like many of you me just a normal user.

Back
Top Bottom