General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,770
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,981
deemah786 said:
Got a call from Adtv and got a template reply like DD will be added soon on Le plex HD and they re working on it. So at the moment we can forget DD Audio on Leplex HD. They will add when they wish to.

One Day, an ADTV Customer Care Executive's Girlfriend sent a message to him : Jaan, I'm missing you alot....let's meet tonight....I wanna Kiss you like there's no tomorrow.

This is the reply she got :

Dear Girlfriend,

Greetings from Airtel!

This is with reference to your SMS dated 03-03-2016, expressing your desire to Kiss like there's no tomorrow.

Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience faced by you.

I assure you that if NOT me then atleast my LIPS will be delivered to you within 12 hrs.

We hope that this response has addressed your complaint suitably.

It is my privilege to have you as my valued Girlfriend and I look forward to a long and fruitful association with you.

Warm Regards,

XYZ

Airtel DigitalTV

Bharti Airtel Limited.

Drake said:
One Day, an ADTV Customer Care Executive's Girlfriend sent a message to him : Jaan, I'm missing you alot....let's meet tonight....I wanna Kiss you like there's no tomorrow.

This is the reply she got :

Dear Girlfriend,

Greetings from Airtel!

This is with reference to your SMS dated 03-03-2016, expressing your desire to Kiss like there's no tomorrow.

Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience faced by you.

I assure you that if NOT me then atleast my LIPS will be delivered to you within 12 hrs.

We hope that this response has addressed your complaint suitably.

It is my privilege to have you as my valued Girlfriend and I look forward to a long and fruitful association with you.

Warm Regards,

XYZ

Airtel DigitalTV

Bharti Airtel Limited.

:rofl:lol

Ramachandran said:
Any chance for KTv HD and JAYA Tv HD

Jaya TV HD already in HD bit lower than Full HD resolution separate full HD in HD section not yet started broadcasting by the Channel itself if Jaya TV itself starts then only we can think about addition in Airtel but don't think Jaya TV will start a full HD channel anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom