General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,770
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,990
KTV HD vs SAB HD let's see what gets added first??
Poor ROI viewers still waiting but this well help them understand feelings of Tamil viewers :P :)

Hello,
I want to deactivate my "Sunday super sale offer" activated on 14th august. I think today is the last day, and tomorrow I will be charged Rs.40. CC is closed today in Bangalore because of strike . I tried to deactivate using airtel website, but I am getting message that lock in period is till 13-09-2016.
Is there any other way to deactivate the top up?

sandyksv said:
Hello,
I want to deactivate my "Sunday super sale offer" activated on 14th august. I think today is the last day, and tomorrow I will be charged Rs.40. CC is closed today in Bangalore because of strike . I tried to deactivate using airtel website, but I am getting message that lock in period is till 13-09-2016.
Is there any other way to deactivate the top up?

You can deactivate through website after midnight as lock in period is still active and they won't deduct Rs.40 tomorrow. It will be deducted at Rs.1.33 a daily basis.

iphifi said:
You can deactivate through website after midnight as lock in period is still active and they won't deduct Rs.40 tomorrow. It will be deducted at Rs.1.33 a daily basis.

Absolutly :tup ..

Back
Top Bottom