General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,772
  • Views Views: Views 4,016,151
dipanshu2404 said:
So why did they added all the other channels that also was not included in Max hd that time (it's all their wish)...... just waiting for November then I will decide what to do .....

Reply to customer care by asking them to add SWP HD in the Max HD topup version given to you. Max HD should be same no matter which version of the topup you are subscribed. So don't change the topup ask the back-end team to add the channel in your version of Max HD.

so basically u got max HD top up at the time of up gradation with 1yr validity. so its completely depend upon them what will they offer you as ur not paying current amount , U r paying only 98/-per mnth. So u can't tell them why they not adding this and that channel.
if you are not happy with ur reduced price pack for 1 channel only, either u deactivate ur upgradation topup and activate current Max HD by paying 225 or separately activate SWP by paying 51.
choice is urs.,

Yup bro I have already subscribed SWP hd top up as I thought it is premium channel but surprised to know it is included in Max HD.... I know it's their wish ....

iphifi said:
Reply to customer care by asking them to add SWP HD in the Max HD topup version given to you. Max HD should be same no matter which version of the topup you are subscribed. So don't change the topup ask the back-end team to add the channel in your version of Max HD.

Ok bro I will try it .....
And thank you :) ?

iphifi said:
Good news: Airtel created LePlex HD Sunday Sale topup.
It's actually bad news bro. They created a sale top up means they won't add it in packs in near future!!

ilikered said:
It's actually bad news bro. They created a sale top up means they won't add it in packs in near future!!

Not necessarily. Yes the pressure to add it will be reduced but negotiating a price for Max HD inclusion with SPN can continue with less hindrance to users.

BTW they also created a combo topup with LePlex and HBO HD for Rs.15 for 7 day. Thereafter Rs.2/ dbr. Most likely lockin period is 7 days.

iphifi said:
but negotiating a price for Max HD inclusion with SPN can continue with less hindrance to users.

Let's hope for the best!

Anyone noticed lots pixelation on MTunes HD...only when the song has very fast motion .... otherwise awesome pq and aq

Back
Top Bottom