General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,770
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,968
Optimus_Prime said:
go with same pack with 2 desired regional topup.

Thanks for your advice but in the web site the same pack does not exist anymore. Would the CC renew on the old packages with the same price?

prajasingham said:
Dear Friends,

I need your suggestion on the following:

I am currently subscribed to South Eco Sports Plus Tamil Nadu 40 HD (6 Months) pack. In two weeks time it is going to expire and I am confused with what is the equivalent new package. As I am on duty travel abroad at the moment I am not in the position to speak to CC to get the appropriate info. My requirement are...

a. I need all Tamil channels
b. Given the option I preferred all Malayalam Channels (2nd Regional set)
c. I need all sports channels (Neos are exception)
d. I need all kids channels
e. I need all HD channels.

As I frequently travel I prefer long term (6 months or 1 year subscription) so that folks back home don't have to worry about subscription.

Please suggest the pack name which covers the above requirement.

Thanks for your help.

Excep neos every sports channels have hd feeds ... so i think sports sd is not necessary.... (its your wis if you require)
I will suggest yout my plan 99 +tamil pack + kids pack + max hd
99+61+75+225=460

dipanshu2404 said:
Excep neos every sports channels have hd feeds ... so i think sports sd is not necessary.... (its your wis if you require)
I will suggest yout my plan 99 +tamil pack + kids pack + max hd
99+61+75+225=460

This idea sounds good. For the existing pack I payed Rs 3492 for 6 months and got 15 days free. Your suggestion seems to be much more cost effective. Thanks.

prajasingham said:
This idea sounds good. For the existing pack I payed Rs 3492 for 6 months and got 15 days free. Your suggestion seems to be much more cost effective. Thanks.

bro! sports SD is required if you are sports lover as sometimes ten1,ten2,ten3 differ from programs on ten1HD..
and you need also malyalam pack.
so better to go with(my personal opinion)
you should go with South My Family Max HD 5080/- for 10 month+2 month free. which is approx 423/- per month.
image.jpg

for more info go to http://www.airtel.in/digital-tv/dth-packages/long-duration-packs

Back
Top Bottom