General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,770
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,782
I've a query which may sound dumb but still I have to ask. As you know, I was a TS DVR user and I switched to ADTV last year. So, I have this TS dish bolted on my terrace and no wires are connected to the LNB. Now, in future if need arise, can I use that LNB? Like I said no wires are connected to the LNB so is it possible that Rain Water might have entered in places where it is not supposed to and spoiled it?

Drake said:
I've a query which may sound dumb but still I have to ask. As you know, I was a TS DVR user and I switched to ADTV last year. So, I have this TS dish bolted on my terrace and no wires are connected to the LNB. Now, in future if need arise, can I use that LNB? Like I said no wires are connected to the LNB so is it possible that Rain Water might have entered in places where it is not supposed to and spoiled it?

Yeah you may use if the LNB working means better unbolt and kept in home is better coz due to sunlight & rain , pollution due to these LNB life will affect :) ..

Drake said:

If possible, just cover it with something, or atleast keep the hole side of the lnb staring downwards, so that no water can enter into it...

Sai Laxman said:
Yeah you may use if the LNB working means better unbolt and kept in home is better coz due to sunlight & rain , pollution due to these LNB life will affect :) ..

shawl_who said:
If possible, just cover it with something, or atleast keep the hole side of the lnb staring downwards, so that no water can enter into it...

The ports of LNB are facing downwards and Dish is mounted too high so I can't reach to cover or detach it...I hope it stays functional!

Drake said:
The ports of LNB are facing downwards and Dish is mounted too high so I can't reach to cover or detach it...I hope it stays functional!

its fine then... lnb doesnt gets spoiled easily.

even, if gets... it costs arnd rs.100-150 in local mkts. :k

so, no tension for such small amt. ;)

In my airtel app , DD Rajya Sabha topup available in which topup section :huh i searched all the section but couldnt able to find .. My doubt is itz available in my airtel app or removed :huh ..

Sai Laxman said:
In my airtel app , DD Rajya Sabha topup available in which topup section :huh i searched all the section but couldnt able to find .. My doubt is itz available in my airtel app or removed :huh ..

removed, bdw I still don't understand whats the requirement of this topup. i mean I don't have this topup active but still I'm getting LS tv/RS Tv.

Janam free top now added my air app
2016_10_10_21_19_52.png

Back
Top Bottom