General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,770
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,776
iphifi said:
It might. Don't know the details as my info is from new myHome topups with these prices.
Also I think it will be limited period as I think they will shift offers between DTH, Broadband and Mobile offers.

Alright bro.. Thanks for the information.

Regarding myHOME, 2 clarifications:

1. They are also providing new DTH connections at Rs.639 for Airtel BB/Postpaid mobile users.
2. These Max HD, Diamond HD, Gold HD topups are lifetime packs and you will get these prices as long as your other Airtel accounts are active.

I have no proof they will actually release it. But hope for the best.

Jio's network failure is only way to Airtel's win.
Airtel will loose big, once Jio's network is free from call drops.

Any info about new tp lots of extra ordinary claims made about buying extra tps from SES 9 & Asia sat where are those guys now?? what's position of adding extra tps?

karan_hdl said:
Any info about new tp lots of extra ordinary claims made about buying extra tps from SES 9 & Asia sat where are those guys now?? what's position of adding extra tps?

Still in Black out :s:nj ..

karan_hdl said:

Yes bro, even i was thinking yesterday about those tall claims made by few people, to whom when Sai bro questioned about the source, he was asked to keep calm and trust the person's words.
It's been a month since those rumours came. Still no idea about TP's.

karan_hdl said:

asiasat was the fake news. airtel will never ever use asiasat, if use who will pay the realignment charge of every dish or who will pay for LnB?:huh :huh
and as far as ses-9 is concerned, it would take more time as per my speculation, maybe till financial year end... :shy :shy

so, 2SD channel's removal now lead to Zee Talkies HD addition.
great!!!
good news for marathi viewers...

Back
Top Bottom