General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,515
Allrounder said:
Alright but my budget stays <300Rs
anyways thanx for your time.
Ok, then you can go with my plan 99 + telugu add-on + English movies @255 per month!

Guys, how often do you get updates "NDS Hybrid Loader" on your HD boxes? Since last couple of months I am getting one every 30 hours. Earlier it used to be longer than that. Is it normal? Thanks.

DJBhaiJaan said:
Guys, how often do you get updates "NDS Hybrid Loader" on your HD boxes? Since last couple of months I am getting one every 30 hours. Earlier it used to be longer than that. Is it normal? Thanks.

last received at about 4/5 months earlier...

Drake said:
It feels like someone Turned OFF ADTV System and forgot to Turn ON. Maybe these days entire ADTV team is standing in long ATM/Bank queue so no Activity!

I think ADTV thinking abt selling their business to reliance jio dth :em

Drake said:
It feels like someone Turned OFF ADTV System and forgot to Turn ON. Maybe these days entire ADTV team is standing in long ATM/Bank queue so no Activity!

:no :no
they've changed tp of 4 channel recently.
added Movie mania service. :lol :lol
added channel changing information banner....:shy :shy
And already chaned lcn of channels for dealers..

You know Guys, yesterday I was looking for some info regarding 2 Airtel 3G Packs so I mailed my Query to [email protected].

Within an hour I received a call from them and the guy was well informed and he answered all my queries.

If Airtel's Mobile CC Team can be competent then why can't ADTV?

Those days aren't very far when we will call ADTV CC to complain about NO SIGNAL issue this will be the reply, "Nothing wrong with our Hardware Sir...Ghar ka VASTU thik karlo... you'll regain Signal" [emoji12]

Back
Top Bottom