General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,504
rtz2042 said:
Please elaborate your query bro..
What add ons u have now and which base you want to change to from?

ilikered said:
You can try. If any of your add-ons is not compatible it won't work.

Actually I've My Plan 199 + 1 Free Regional Add on + Max HD ROI + HBO SD

I'm thinking about replacing My Plan 199 with 99, remove that 1 Free Regional Add on (btw it is lifetime free topup) and leave the rest intact.

Drake said:

I'm thinking about replacing My Plan 199 with 99, remove that 1 Free Regional Add on (btw it is lifetime free topup) and leave the rest intact.

cant assure anything bro all @ own risk .. But in my knowledge it wont affect other addons in ur package :) ..

Drake said:

First you need to remove the add-on, otherwise I don't think you can change the base pack.

Sai Laxman said:
cant assure anything bro all @ own risk .. But in my knowledge it wont affect other addons in ur package :) ..

ilikered said:
First you need to remove the add-on, otherwise I don't think you can change the base pack.

Well that's sad, I just don't wanna deal with those CC Zombies!

Drake said:

It will be removed bro. When you call cc to change the base pack from 199 to 99, that add on will be removed as that is only applicable for my plan 199. That add on is lifetime free if you stick with my plan 199 for lifetime..[emoji2]
You don't get any add on with my plan 99, rather it is mandatory to pick one add on with this pack.

M tunes HD is freezed. Please confirm bros whether it is on my tv only or anyone else is also facing this issue.

a8481281f338822aa09681704c2c379e.jpg

rtz2042 said:
It will be removed bro. When you call cc to change the base pack from 199 to 99, that add on will be removed as that is only applicable for my plan 199. That add on is lifetime free if you stick with my plan 199 for lifetime..[emoji2]
You don't get any add on with my plan 99, rather it is mandatory to pick one add on with this pack.

Actually I'm not interested in that lifetime free add on pack. All I want is to remove that lifetime free add on and change base pack to My Plan 99 and keep Max HD ROI & HBO SD. Can I do that online?

Back
Top Bottom