General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,768
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,124
Optimus_Prime said:
still not finalized... if my bro take this STB then I'll go for TS..and If he choose to Upgrade to Digital cable service which is very cheap here(180/-) then I have to use this Airtel.

Now i edited my post :shy:lol ..

Optimus_Prime said:
planning to buy a Tata Sky.

Do you know the equivalent pack in tata sky to (my plan99+max hd 225 +eng news 36) in airtel? Tata sky website is very confusing...

Tha.RP8 said:
Do you know the equivalent pack in tata sky to (my plan99+max hd 225 +eng news 36) in airtel? Tata sky website is very confusing...

i m not the dealer or user of TS. please feel free to ask this question to some TS user...

Optimus_Prime said:
i m not the dealer or user of TS. please feel free to ask this question to some TS user...

Sorry, I thought you are planning to take ts, so you would know..

Tha.RP8 said:

99+175+70 to 80 (not sure abt english news topup) = equivalent to 250/m .. Important news is in that 175/m hd access fee ull get only what are all the channels in myplan 99 having hd version channels .. You wont get 40+ hd channels what are all now getting in adtv :hello ..

Sai Laxman said:
99+175+70 to 80 (not sure abt english news topup) = equivalent to 250/m .. Important news is in that 175/m hd access fee ull get only what are all the channels in myplan 99 having hd version channels .. You wont get 40+ hd channels what are all now getting in adtv :hello ..

Means for adding any hd channel, I also need to subscribe to its sd version as well?

Tha.RP8 said:
Means for adding any hd channel, I also need to subscribe to its sd version as well?

For adding any HD channel you can subscribe it as a la carte. For subscribing single HD channels HD access fee not needed...:k

Tha.RP8 said:

as said by Saj bro abv not req.for single alacartae hd chnnl .. But applicable if u taking as monthly package ..

Saj 007 said:
For adding any HD channel you can subscribe it as a la carte. For subscribing single HD channels HD access fee not needed...:k

So only ala carte option available, no max hd add on pack... Not suiting me then.. Thank you.

Tha.RP8 said:
So only ala carte option available, no max hd add on pack... Not suiting me then.. Thank you.

Sure, Currently Tata Sky is not suitable for the people who wants maximum HD channels with lowest base pack...:)
And I think still you didn't got what is HD access fee...:shy

Back
Top Bottom