General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,768
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,124
Tha.RP8 said:
So only ala carte option available, no max hd add on pack... Not suiting me then.. Thank you.

More channnel more money .. You want all hd channels u have to choose maximum value of monthly package .. So ur monthly pack cost is like this:- SD monthly package cost + 175 hd access cost = ur total monthly pack cost ..

Saj 007 said:
And I think still you didn't got what is HD access fee...:shy

Sai Laxman said:
Absolutly ..

Yes you're right, bit bouncy for me, I'm unable to do anything other than ducking or getting away from line ... :lol

Tha.RP8 said:
Yes you're right, bit bouncy for me, I'm unable to do anything other than ducking or getting away from line ... :lol

check post #8721 may be u can get clear ..

Tha.RP8 said:

Check the last post of your thread in Tata Sky section, I think you will understand what is HD access fee. Otherwise check post #8721

Sai Laxman said:
More channnel more money .. You want all hd channels u have to choose maximum value of monthly package .. So ur monthly pack cost is like this:- SD monthly package cost + 175 hd access cost = ur total monthly pack cost ..

Sai Laxman said:
check post #8721 may be u can get clear ..

Saj 007 said:
Check the last post of your thread in Tata Sky section, I think you will understand what is HD access fee. Otherwise check post #8721

Got it now, thanks. Not a suitable policy for me, as I don't want to watch fat people in sd versions of the same channel which I can watch in hd. So I don't want to pay for channels I don't watch..
Waiting for airtel to add hd channels seems better option for me...  :wall :wall

Not a big deal to port android app to android os tv sdk. It would be quite easy since the framework and structure has been well designed already. Just need of some cosmetic changes.

Bapun Raz said:
Not a big deal to port android app to android os tv sdk. It would be quite easy since the framework and structure has been well designed already. Just need of some cosmetic changes.

I know thats not a big deal, actually by android tv compatible I did not mean just app support, in addition to that I meant things like channel navigation, aspect ratio becoming more suitable for android tv...

Those might require set top box kind of device hardware support. Youtube kind of navigation throw arrow buttons with channel logo movement is possible with app only. I think they will come with some kind of device for that. Anyways we are going to a different discussion.

I request someone from the team to split up this thread. I am on mobile right now so.

Back
Top Bottom