General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,768
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,082
Optimus_Prime said:
leave it bro!!! U know, Today Little bit mentally upset, due to dad Retirement, feeling very low now...leave it.
sorry Vikash Bro!

I understand take a gud sleep .. Evrythng will back 2 square in new year morning :) ..

BaLaG said:
yes what happen bro :huh

it will give always this type pblm bro especially in hd dvr .. So plz registar service complaint via adtv cc .. Service person only can ressolve this issue ..

BaLaG said:
Yesterday only upgraded my SD DVR to HD DVR.
i have tried factory reset and also updated to 601 but still i miss some channels in tamil :( too same message. i tired to call CC they asking what error message and error number they couldn't able to understand what i am telling :wall
Replace your DVR... My bro had issues with DVR Initially... Got it replaced and now OK... Raise a complaint and replace...

Frenz ! I am going to miss this forum as I am shifting to TataSky HD soon. I will continue to enjoy this DDF from TataSky HD forum. I felt that I cant continue any more with ADTV. Before scrapping ADTV, I wish to leave my exit feed back to our forum members. The feed back may also reach ADTV for future correction (I strongly feel ADTV will not change its attitude, any how).
The reasons why I scrap ADTV :​
1) ADTV not caring in addition of Tamil Channels like KTV HD, Captain News, MK News (Shalini Plus),  MK News,  (Shalini Plus) MK TV,  MK Tunes,  Mega 24,  Mega Musiq,  News18 Tamil Nadu,  Raj Musix,  Raj News Tamil, Sahana TV,  Super TV etc.​
2) The most id*otic LCN numbering. Even after repeated agitation from our forum members, they never cared and gone for a change which is not user friendly​
3) Worst customer care. Most of the times I am unable to reach tamil CC, If at all I got connected, the CC guys dont have fair enough data on their desk.​
4) ADTV is not giving their service free, and I am paying for it. Then why the hell I should compromise my requirements?

mpvelu said:
Frenz ! I am going to miss this forum as I am shifting to TataSky HD soon. I will continue to enjoy this DDF from TataSky HD forum. I felt that I cant continue any more with ADTV. Before scrapping ADTV, I wish to leave my exit feed back to our forum members. The feed back may also reach ADTV for future correction (I strongly feel ADTV will not change its attitude, any how).
The reasons why I scrap ADTV :​
1) ADTV not caring in addition of Tamil Channels like KTV HD, Captain News, MK News (Shalini Plus),  MK News,  (Shalini Plus) MK TV,  MK Tunes,  Mega 24,  Mega Musiq,  News18 Tamil Nadu,  Raj Musix,  Raj News Tamil, Sahana TV,  Super TV etc.​
2) The most id*otic LCN numbering. Even after repeated agitation from our forum members, they never cared and gone for a change which is not user friendly​
3) Worst customer care. Most of the times I am unable to reach tamil CC, If at all I got connected, the CC guys dont have fair enough data on their desk.​
4) ADTV is not giving their service free, and I am paying for it. Then why the hell I should compromise my requirements?

mail it to your Nodal office with some modification.

Still no new channels on airtel digital TV platforms.. Ohhh god.. What the hell is going on yaar.. Hw can they do so.. It's not fair yaar.. [FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND COLD SWEAT][FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND COLD SWEAT][LOUDLY CRYING FACE][CRYING FACE]

Back
Top Bottom