General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,768
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,073
Optimus_Prime said:
mail it to your Nodal office with some modification.
You will receive this.

This is with reference to your e-mail dated , expressing concern on channels of your Airtel DigitalTV connection (Customer ID-).

At Airtel we believe that our customers’ inputs and feedback helps improvise our services and ensure that we strive towards achieving customer satisfaction. We assure you that we will incorporate your feedback in the best possible way in our processes.

We thank you for taking out the time to voice your concern. At Airtel, we believe that it is our customers’ feedback that helps us to improve on our services.

We thank you for your association with Airtel and look forward to an enduring relationship.

Your Nodal Reference No. is .

We hope that this response has addressed your complaint suitably.

Assuring you of the best experience – always!

mpvelu said:
Frenz ! I am going to miss this forum as I am shifting to TataSky HD soon. I will continue to enjoy this DDF from TataSky HD forum. I felt that I cant continue any more with ADTV. Before scrapping ADTV, I wish to leave my exit feed back to our forum members. The feed back may also reach ADTV for future correction (I strongly feel ADTV will not change its attitude, any how).
The reasons why I scrap ADTV :​
1) ADTV not caring in addition of Tamil Channels like KTV HD, Captain News, MK News (Shalini Plus),  MK News,  (Shalini Plus) MK TV,  MK Tunes,  Mega 24,  Mega Musiq,  News18 Tamil Nadu,  Raj Musix,  Raj News Tamil, Sahana TV,  Super TV etc.​
2) The most id*otic LCN numbering. Even after repeated agitation from our forum members, they never cared and gone for a change which is not user friendly
3) Worst customer care. Most of the times I am unable to reach tamil CC, If at all I got connected, the CC guys dont have fair enough data on their desk.​
4) ADTV is not giving their service free, and I am paying for it. Then why the hell I should compromise my requirements?

they ve aligned all LCNs sequentially.

thisisjagan said:
You will receive this.

This is with reference to your e-mail dated , expressing concern on channels of your Airtel DigitalTV connection (Customer ID-).

At Airtel we believe that our customers’ inputs and feedback helps improvise our services and ensure that we strive towards achieving customer satisfaction. We assure you that we will incorporate your feedback in the best possible way in our processes.

We thank you for taking out the time to voice your concern. At Airtel, we believe that it is our customers’ feedback that helps us to improve on our services.

We thank you for your association with Airtel and look forward to an enduring relationship.

Your Nodal Reference No. is .

We hope that this response has addressed your complaint suitably.

Assuring you of the best experience – always!
[emoji4] [emoji1] [emoji3] [emoji2]

I feel airtel is no mood to add new HD chnls, for atleast next 3 months. Thats why they introduced infinity pack.

also, bcoz JIO DTH will launch, and offer free services for 3 months or so... hence airtel is just playing d wait n watch game.

anishpai said:
JIO DTH ??? Its just a rumour. JIO will launch internet based TV, through Fibre Optic. Its nothing to do with DTH. So stop saying DTH and misguiding people
Yeah that's true.. It's a fake news

anishpai said:
JIO DTH ??? Its just a rumour. JIO will launch internet based TV, through Fibre Optic. Its nothing to do with DTH. So stop saying DTH and misguiding people

ya, I wrote DTH in a haste...

its not clear, what they ll launch, but def. they re foraying into TV industry...
I only meant, that airtel wants to shield itself from JIO's onslaught in d TV industry.

Back
Top Bottom