General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,768
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,073
Sole purpose of introduction of infinity pack is to keep its subscribers intact against jio. Airtel have faced huge loss by jio 4g and they are just playing game.
God only knows when new hd channels will be launched.

rtz2042 said:
Sole purpose of introduction of infinity pack is to keep its subscribers intact against jio. Airtel have faced huge loss by jio 4g and they are just playing game.

Fully Agreed:k

shawl_who said:
they ve gone into total silence, have not added any HD chnls, from past 3 months I guess. :wall
Yeah that's true bro.. So what shall we do in that case.Dunno what that new CEO is doing.. Due to this viewers are may decreasing day by day

I feel ADTV users must have some patience. There must be some reason why they are not adding. Atleast they give 50+ HD channels.

There are some Digital Cable users who get 30-40 HD channels, and are happy (not complaining) and are patience. May be they have no option, no idea of the reason they are quiet.

rtz2042 said:

didnt expect these words from u bro as u know well abt this pack :s:s .. And jio dth is not a satellite based service itz fibre optic based service can be viewed only via system's ..

shawl_who said:
they ve aligned all LCNs sequentially.

If they merely aligned I also would have been happy.
1) Why tamil group tarts in 745? Why not in 700 or 750 or 800?
2) Why Thanga thirai a first channel? It must be either DD pothigai or Sun TV
3) The channels should go  with viewers's choice like sun TV, Vijay TV, Zee Tamil KTV Polimer etc. What is now they start with Thanga Thirai and the order is not viewer's choice. Sun Music comes last in music genure.
Do u really think in is just alligning.? ADTV trying tio make out of money from broadcasters by giving favourable location to them

Sai Laxman said:
didnt expect these words from u bro as u know well abt this pack :s:s .. And jio dth is not a satellite based service itz fibre optic based service can be viewed only via system's ..
Sai bro, u didn't got my point.
1. This is indeed a very lucrative offer which is aimed at locking subscribers for a year, which is actually irresistible.
2. I said they are just playing games because they are not in mood of adding any channels. I wish they prove me wrong and add all pending hd channels.
No doubt, infinity is superb offer by adtv and is being welcomed by many, including me. But we also wish Adtv feels the pressure how its subscribers are waiting. I think pulling them sometimes isn't a bad thing.
Although, i agree adtv's only competition is Ts, and is much better than rest in the market.
Hope they add channels soon.

mpvelu said:
If they merely aligned I also would have been happy.
1) Why tamil group tarts in 745? Why not in 700 or 750 or 800?
2) Why Thanga thirai a first channel? It must be either DD pothigai or Sun TV
3) The channels should go  with viewers's choice like sun TV, Vijay TV, Zee Tamil KTV Polimer etc. What is now they start with Thanga Thirai and the order is not viewer's choice. Sun Music comes last in music genure.
Do u really think in is just alligning.? ADTV trying tio make out of money from broadcasters by giving favourable location to them

I think it's a minor issue bro. They can align however, but it's us viewers who decides the fate of any channel. 745 thanga thirai 1st channels no issue, my parents watch sun tv hd most for serials, they just simply go to 755 and watch sun tv hd they dont care abt any other channels. . I mostly prefer sun music in music genre so I just go to 810 nd watch. in news I prefer polimer news so I just type 787 and watch. Initially it may be tough, but it's manageable bro imo. but may differ from person to person.

It's not an issue for me also..for Bengal Region 1st channel is Bangla Hitz(SVOD-lcn no 702). But my Dad and ma only watch Bengali Channel ( mostly Zee Bangla/Star Jalsha HD/News channel) so I kept all 15 channel sequentially at their choice under favourite option and set them active favourite...they only press 'Favourite' button on Remote and Channel+/- to go for desired channel.

I only watch SAB SD (126) and Sports Channel (278/280/300/301) , MTunes HD(494)so no issue at all..

Back
Top Bottom