General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,768
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,062
deemah786 said:
I think it's a minor issue bro. They can align however, but it's us viewers who decides the fate of any channel. 745 thanga thirai 1st channels no issue, my parents watch sun tv hd most for serials, they just simply go to 755 and watch sun tv hd they dont care abt any other channels. . I mostly prefer sun music in music genre so I just go to 810 nd watch. in news I prefer polimer news so I just type 787 and watch. Initially it may be tough, but it's manageable bro imo. but may differ from person to person.
+1

Last night saw a weird but 'Sweet' Dream.

I was watching TV in my dream and suddenly my STB rebooted. After that all the channels gone, all that left was around 20-30 channels and they were playing Cadbury Ads in HD like CH 100 for Diary Milk, CH 101 was 5 Star, CH 102 was Cadbury Gems etc.

So, I got up from my sofa turned OFF the main switch and back ON hoping that it would fix the glitch. Suddenly I realized that my STB box was actually a Big Block of Chocolate not metal, was little hungry so I ate my STB!

I woke up and it was 5.13 AM. Kehte hai ki subha ka sapna sach hota hai. Now am really worried about the future of ADTV!

TushShar said:
Future of ADTV is safe only bro..:)

I hope so :)

Optimus_Prime said:
Too much addiction towards DDF is the reason of your dream!
take a break!

take a break! And have a Kitkat? No bro that's a Nestlé product. ADTV CEO ko pata chala toh bura maan jayega, then add karwalo HD Channels :D

Drake said:
take a break! And have a Kitkat? No bro that's a Nestlé product. ADTV CEO ko pata chala toh bura maan jayega, then add karwalo HD Channels :D

yeh baat gat marlo ki July tak koi v HD nahi aane wala hain...

Optimus_Prime said:
Too much addiction towards DDF is the reason of your dream!
take a break!

what is connection btwn adtv stb turned into chocolate in dream and ddf addict :huh .. If his smartphone or system turned into chocolate while browsing ddf in dream then itz having connection :) ..

Sai Laxman said:
what is connection btwn adtv stb turned into chocolate in dream and ddf addict :huh .. If his smartphone or system turned into chocolate while browsing ddf in dream then itz having connection :) ..

Its psychological effect....
if u all the time thinking about a case then there is a high chance to see all those things in dream... coz at the back of our mind Our brain always think about that case... Its the scientific reason behind our Dream.
suppose a child if watch a horror movie just b4 bedtime then there is a high chance that child will see ghost in his dream!!

similarly here all the time he is making fun Adtv CEO as Cadbury CEO , complaining all the time about non addition of HD channels..thats Y he dreamt like that...

Optimus_Prime said:
if u all the time thinking about a case then there is a high chance to see all those things in dream... coz at the back of our mind Our brain always think about that case... Its the scientific reason behind our Dream.
suppose a child if watch a horror movie just b4 bedtime then there is a high chance that child will see ghost in his dream!!

similarly here all the time he is making fun Adtv CEO as Cadbury CEO , complaining all the time about non addition of HD channels..thats Y he dreamt like that...

Buddy, Ya I did complained about the lack of HD Channels (not all the time) but as far as CEO is concerned I maybe twice or thrice made fun of him here. Just saying :)

Optimus_Prime said:

Ok Doctor :shy:lol .. But as far i know that word Cadbury CEO use by Tha.RP8 bro .. I dont saw Drake bro used that in his post .. May be i am wrong you was right :) ..

Back
Top Bottom