General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,768
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,972
mask63 said:
I also sent a mail (given in their website) regarding SES 9 TPs and got reply that they don't have any news about SES 9 TPs as of now.... :(

d17fe94528b2433e1da3112b8e12d717.jpg
Bro airtel cc dontknow own name how he reply obout ses Tp[emoji1] [emoji3] [emoji2] [emoji6] [emoji4]

shawl_who said:
send mass mails inquiring abt SES9 satellite...

this way they ll know, that ppl know alot more, than what they think they wud know !!
shawl bro cc dont know what is ses 9 [emoji2]

I appreciate ur efforts @vikash bro :clap

But they ve given a standard reply of "testing in different area", replied by someone in their support based out of bangalore.

SES9 is already carrying chnls on its North East beam, for indonesia... so basically they are saying, that their beams r covering various regions, and they ve tested various beams, for their coverage with "test carriers", normally data chnls. :k

so, nothing to get excited abt :s :(

Sai Laxman said:
How :huh ..

Maybe using those buffer techniques they told you about??

Sai Laxman said:
15 mins. Before i got call frm adtv team they ask who are you sir , where u from , how u get know thad info of ses 9 .. I think they may consider me as a hacker or alien :lol:hehe:P:nj ..

Or maybe, they have acquired the tps, and keeping it a secret until they complete testing. So they are alarmed about how their secret info leaked to customers.. (Just being optimistic) :sp .. What do you say?

Back
Top Bottom