General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,561
First of all Ses 9 tp's is not in hands of Airtel, it's all in hands of Antrix and Indian Government so it will take time whatever they want and you guys know the speed of government works.

I was saying this since before the launch of ses 9 but at that time most of people saying who love adtv that adtv will get tps easily they are having power bla bla bla.. I am seeing power now :em

Sai Laxman said:
I wont agree this sentence bro they may be some hurdle but for that this is very big sentence .. We forgot the word "Testing Sky" .. May be suitable for Some other dth's (dont want to mention name) but surely not for adtv ..

Is tata sky need to poke in the name of testing sky? :shy they are currently customer friendly surely not like airtel dead tv

Whatever will happen in future but you can't deny the fact that ts is best currently :no

Sai Laxman said:
I wont agree this sentence bro they may be some hurdle but for that this is very big sentence .. We forgot the word "Testing Sky" .. May be suitable for Some other dth's (dont want to mention name) but surely not for adtv ..

Rushil said:
Is tata sky need to poke in the name of testing sky? :shy they are currently customer friendly surely not like airtel dead tv

Whatever will happen in future but you can't deny the fact that ts is best currently :no

No need to poke/name any DTH like testing sky or airtel dead tv. They do their business and they know well about what they are doing.

And no need to react like the owners of such DTH brands. The gain or loss they the DTH companies are getting is not going to impact us in any way (be it positive or negative).

M.J.Sadiq said:
No need to poke/name any DTH like testing sky or airtel dead tv. They do their business and they know well about what they are doing.

And no need to react like the owners of such DTH brands. The gain or loss they the DTH companies are getting is not going to impact us in any way (be it positive or negative).

U r ri8 bro.. Par kitny din hue.. They shld understand that people are needing channels.. Day by day Adtv viewers are getting irritated.. Atleast add few new channels..

Bapun Raz said:
They need to launch good quality app too. Current app has been ported from ios version so it is laggy and sluggish. Needs a complete make over and not only logo change like they always do. :dodgy

M.J.Sadiq said:

Agreed Bro :wlcm

I apologize for my words. :shy

Rushil said:

Clarification: The word about Ts is not given by me that word is given by customers of Ts in previous days unlike the word given by u abt adtv didnt expect the word from Moderator .. This is what u understand me ?? - Thank you ..

M.J.Sadiq said:

Agreed .. One Clarification: The word i used abt Ts here is just for example and that name too not from my side .. And i didnt used it yesterday as new .. itz from Ts customers side previously they used this name for teasing Ts .. Anyway if i break the forum rules Apologize ..

Rushil said:

I too agree bro TS is best but bro I think calling Airtel Dead TV is not good.. :s

Back
Top Bottom