General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,564
S.k said:
Hello all
today my ques is how to connect airtel digital tv hd hero stb to internet because in stb back panel there r no lan port.

LAN port not available then only possible USB MODEM (Dongle) via USB Port ..

My signal strenth is 75 and quality is less than 10(red bars).Due to some construction work going on near the antennae the quality has deteriorated drastically.Is it ok? Anything to be worried about?Even the technician came n said nothing can be done.

Binit said:
My signal strenth is 75 and quality is less than 10(red bars).Due to some construction work going on near the antennae the quality has deteriorated drastically.Is it ok? Anything to be worried about?Even the technician came n said nothing can be done.

you will face the pblm in raining time ..

Sai Laxman said:
you will face the pblm in raining time ..

So if it doesn't rain there won't be any problem? I am mainly concerned about the picture clarity.Is the reduced quality affect the picture clarity?Is the clarity also going to dip?

Binit said:
So if it doesn't rain there won't be any problem? I am mainly concerned about the picture clarity.Is the reduced quality affect the picture clarity?Is the clarity also going to dip?

may be but not much ..

Guys Tata sky started testing Sony Rox HD
.n even they have announced the LCN no.. But guys airtel digital TV is quiet silent.. Everyday I m mailing for the addition of new channels.. Everyday same reply.. They are not at to add any new HD channels...

From last 3 months not a single channel addition happened on adtv platform and now they increased MEGA 42 HD basepack price.
Very good airtel.. [emoji122]

3fc1584abe8673d247bef0dbad1e9b4d.jpg

MRizz said:
From last 3 months not a single channel addition happened on adtv platform and now they increased MEGA 42 HD basepack price.
Very good airtel.. [emoji122]
Dunno bro what's wrong with them.... Wen we hear that Adtv started adding channels.. Hope Sony rox HD will addup

Back
Top Bottom