General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,561
Akshay Nanaware said:
Dunno bro what's wrong with them.... Wen we hear that Adtv started adding channels.. Hope Sony rox HD will addup

Quoting images is against ddf forum rules so plz edit ur previous post ..

freelancer said:
by using glass in it,,quality will increase?

Akshay Nanaware said:
Guys Tata sky started testing Sony Rod HD
.n even they have announced the LCN no..  But guys airtel digital TV is quiet silent.. Everyday I m mailing for the addition of new channels.. Everyday same reply.. They are not at to add any new HD channels...

:lol rod hd :no
rox hd ;)

Akshay Nanaware said:
Guys Tata sky started testing Sony Rod HD
.n even they have announced the LCN no.. But guys airtel digital TV is quiet silent.. Everyday I m mailing for the addition of new channels.. Everyday same reply.. They are not at to add any new HD channels...
Airtel is busy with their new services like Payments bank and 4G launches to beat Jio. Not much interested in DTH Industry like Tata Sky.

Bapun Raz said:
Not much interested in DTH Industry like Tata Sky.

I wont agree this sentence bro they may be some hurdle but for that this is very big sentence .. We forgot the word "Testing Sky" .. May be suitable for Some other dth's (dont want to mention name) but surely not for adtv ..

Bapun Raz said:
Airtel is busy with their new services like Payments bank and 4G launches to beat Jio. Not much interested in DTH Industry like Tata Sky.
Airtel is gearing up by all means to compete with Mr. Ambani. There are really very busy in planning these days but soon i feel airtel will start delivering. #KeepingFingersCrossed

Without new transponders how do they can deliver more channels? Be practical guys. They had plans of ses 8 which didn't happened and till now no other satellite name also disclosed. They will be removing/adding (adjusting) channels in existing satellite only till then. Its competition market now a days. You need to give latest content to be in top..

Well, is it necessary to disclose such deals in public? I don't think so..
And bro, as i have taken arp of 360 days, i really don't have any other option other than to wait. So, again.. #KeepingFingersCrossed [emoji23] [emoji23]

One thing is sure that adtv is under immense pressure to add channels. They are getting bashed on daily basis. And its high time to deliver now, else things will get even more worse in coming days for adtv.

Bapun Raz said:
Without new transponders how do they can deliver more channels? Be practical guys. They had plans of ses 8 which didn't happened and till now no other satellite name also disclosed. They will be removing/adding (adjusting) channels in existing satellite only till then. Its competition market now a days. You need to give latest content to be in top..

Recently i had a chance to conversation with manager of adtv satellite tech.team they told we are in talks with ses-9 within 3 to 4 months we are going to introduce ses-9 tp's in our platform .. I shared these details in this thread last week this is a latest update ..

Back
Top Bottom