General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,489
Sourabhs20 said:
yeah bro INDIA code also not working for many users.

:s:s .. I am one of them bro :( .. But bro TV100 matter is different bro as per their T&C not valid airtel transactions .. But due to some bug sometime itz working for adtv sometime not bhai :shy ..

Sai Laxman said:
:s:s .. I am one of them bro :( .. But bro TV100 matter is different bro as per their T&C not valid airtel transactions .. But due to some bug sometime itz working for adtv sometime not bhai :shy ..

Yeah bro...and you are so lucky bro you got full benefit :tup

Guys,
u can recharge with any mode (Paytm/freecharge/mobikwik/airtel money) but apply appropriate code(if there is any code for airtel) u will get cashback in ur wallet(it could be paytm wallet, freecharge wallet, Mobikwik wallet) and if you recharge with some exact price point then u will also get extra balance in ur adtv account.
Suppose,
u recharge 510 from freecharge with TV100 code(let the code is active for airtel)
then u will get 25 extra in ur adtv account, and u will receive 100/- in ur freecharge wallet.

but if you recharge 500/520 with TV100 code, then will get only 100/- in ur freecharge wallet, but u will not get 25/- extra in ur adtv balance.

but irony is, these days no other apps giving cashback offer for airtel.
Thank you! for reading.

Sourabhs20 said:
Yeah bro...and you are so lucky bro you got full benefit :tup

Yeah bro in this matter only :lol .. And most of adtv users (our ddf bros) also got CB at the time of they launch this code :tup;) ..

Optimus_Prime said:
Guys,
u can recharge with any mode (Paytm/freecharge/mobikwik/airtel money) but apply appropriate code(if there is any code for airtel) u will get cashback in ur wallet(it could be paytm wallet, freecharge wallet, Mobikwik wallet) and if you recharge with some exact price point then u will also get extra balance in ur adtv account.
For airtel money transactions right :) ..
Suppose,
u recharge 510 from freecharge with TV100 code(let the code is active for airtel)
then u will get 30 extra in ur adtv account, and u will receive 100/- in ur freecharge wallet.

but if you recharge 500/520 with TV100 code, then will get only 100/- in ur freecharge wallet, but u will not get 30/- extra in ur adtv balance.
cb is 25 ..
Thank you! for reading.

coz of airtel money ..

may be .. But in one chance they may forget to change the CB value in display ..

Sai Laxman said:
may be .. But in one chance they may forget to change the CB value in display ..

hmmm, I also think so. They changed the denomination and cashback value but failed to update on app.

Optimus_Prime said:
Guys,
Suppose,
then u will get 25 extra in ur adtv account, and u will receive 100/- in ur freecharge wallet.

but if you recharge 500/520 with TV100 code, then will get only 100/- in ur freecharge wallet, but u will not get 25/- extra in ur adtv balance.

Thank you! for reading.

OP Bro I have recharged my airtel digital tv from mobiwik and got 15% Cashback by using a coupon code which I had received in my mail as exclusive cashback offer and the maximum cashback amount was Rs.40 So I recharged my Account with Rs.290 and got Rs.40 Cashback in my mobikwik wallet and got Rs.10 Cashback in my airtel digital tv account:shy and Bro I had recharged my account 2 times with 2 different coupon codes and got 40 cashback in my 2 different mobikwik wallet:) Bro you also check your email that did you receive any exclusive coupon code from mobikwik:shy

Back
Top Bottom