General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,477
Dth and post paid bills from retailer will cost some additional charges. The charges are from airtel. When I pay 1k to airtel, they'll provide 1035 to retailer account. Just 3.5% extra. This will be taken back when retailers do a bill pay or dth recharge. It's not the retailer. It's airtel.

Compared to all operators, airtel pays very less commission to retailers. That is one of the reasons why many many wallet recharge doesn't provide CB for airtel.

It's new model or old model

HEVC

Somebody Plz confirm

IMG_20170126_121427.jpg

thisisjagan said:
Dth and post paid bills from retailer will cost some additional charges. The charges are from airtel. When I pay 1k to airtel, they'll provide 1035 to retailer account. Just 3.5% extra. This will be taken back when retailers do a bill pay or dth recharge. It's not the retailer. It's airtel.

Dont know abt airtel postpaid .. But in early 2015 i used to recharge my adtv dth acc. Via retailers 2K (ARP Pack) at that time they didnt extra charge amount from me only the recharge amount only .. So something weird going in airtel side or retailer side .. We have to tie bell for this Cat .. So @OP bro or @jagan bro plz write to TRAI as well as airtel regarding this then only we can able to know who is the blacksheep .. Lets see what they reply ..

Sai Laxman said:
Do know abt airtel postpaid .. But in early 2015 i used to recharge my adtv dth acc. Via retailers 2K (ARP Pack) at that time they didnt extra charge amount from me only the recharge amount only .. So something weird going in airtel side or retailer side .. We have to tie bell for this Cat .. So @OP bro or @jagan bro plz write to TRAI as well as airtel regarding this then only we can able to know who is the blacksheep .. Lets see what they reply ..
No bro. I used to have a retailer shop in around 2008. When retailers buy amount from airtel for only mobile recharge, it has to be used only for mobile recharge. If we use it for dth, Bill, retailers will incur charges. That is the commission paid by airtel in advance will be taken back. The commission for mobile, dth and bill is not same.

thisisjagan said:
No bro. I used to have a retailer shop in around 2008. When retailers buy amount from airtel for only mobile recharge, it has to be used only for mobile recharge. If we use it for dth, Bill, retailers will incur charges. That is the commission paid by airtel in advance will be taken back. The commission for mobile, dth and bill is not same.

Then how i am not any extra charges :huh infact most of them instead of minor customers are charging :huh ..

Sai Laxman said:
Then how i am didnt charged extra :huh infact most of them instead of minor customers are charging :huh ..
The retailer might have bought bill pay and dth balance too from airtel. It's simple.

thisisjagan said:
The retailer might have bought bill pay and dth balance too from airtel. It's simple.

thisisjagan said:
Or the retailer wouldn't have noticed the higher deduction.

One my friend running recharge shope (with dth recharge) Soon i'll contact him & get back with you :) ..

Back
Top Bottom