General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,481
Tha.RP8 said:
Won't TV100 work for 400-450 recharge? I'll recharge adtv tomorrow...

Try ur luck .. If ur lucky ull get .. Btwn dont recharge for 400 or 450 you wont get cb .. Recharge for 380 ull get 95 cb FC wallet (if code apply means) then 20 on adtv account .. Else 20 alone in adtv acc. ..

Sai Laxman said:
Try ur luck .. If ur lucky ull get .. Btwn dont recharge for 400 or 450 you wont get cb .. Recharge for 380 ull get 95 cb FC wallet (if code apply means) then 20 on adtv account .. Else 20 alone in adtv acc. ..

Thanks. Will try. I have to use freecharge app or it will work freecharge website also?

Tha.RP8 said:
Thanks. Will try. I have to use freecharge app or it will work freecharge website also?

Yes Bro:) I had used this code and recharged my account on website only:)

Tha.RP8 said:

works in both .. Better use through website .. I was done through that way only ..

In my college life , I have a batch mate , who has recharge business also at home. I used to give him 700/- and he recharged my adtv account for 1000/-( for other person he took 750/-) .I don't know How he did that, But that was the great deal for me.
I recharged 2 times , and every times after recharge done, he took money!
but Now I've no contact with him.

Optimus_Prime said:
In my college life , I have a batch mate , who has recharge business also at home. I used to give him 700/- and he recharged my adtv account for 1000/-( for other person he took 750/-) .I don't know How he did that, But that was the great deal for me.
I recharged 2 times , and every times after recharge done, he took money!
but Now I've no contact with him.

So u are in great loss :lol .. You might continue the contact with him :( ..

Sai Laxman said:
So u are in great loss :lol .. You might continue the contact with him :( ..

Yea! bad luck!!:(:(:(
In my locality If I go to any recharge shop to recharge DTH he will take extra 5/-.
If I need to recharge 100/- He will took 105/- (it's only for DTH recharge, not for mobile) don't know why!!!

Optimus_Prime said:
In my locality If I go to any recharge shop to recharge DTH he will take extra 5/-.
If I need to recharge 100/- He will took 105/- (it's only for DTH recharge, not for mobile) don't know why!!!

what :skd:skd:skd itz a day robbery :wall:wall:eek .. You have to ask him why he charge extra .. Not satisfied reply launch a petition in consumer court if you succed you'll get some lump amount for ur loss .. also write to TRAI abt it ..

Optimus_Prime said:

Click his pic and send to Govt/trai with complaint...

Sai Laxman said:
what :skd:skd:skd itz a day robbery :wall:wall:eek .. You have to ask him why he charge extra .. Not satisfied reply launch a petition in consumer court if you succed you'll get some lump amount for ur loss .. also write to TRAI abt it ..

+1:angry:wall they don't take extra charges at all for any recharge

Back
Top Bottom