General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,353
Deepu Darling said:
Kalki kannada not available from the broadcaster end from last 3 days.

This also having license issues :u

Hey guys is it possible to set up an Airtel remote from another airtel remote? I have dual connection and one remote has stopped working, I have misplaced the original TV remotes, so if I buy a new airtel remote can I use the other working one to set it up?

DJBhaiJaan said:
Hey guys is it possible to set up an Airtel remote from another airtel remote? I have dual connection and one remote has stopped working, I have misplaced the original TV remotes, so if I buy a new airtel remote can I use the other working one to set it up?

yes u can use one rcu for ur dual connections, no need to buy another new one :) :k

Deepu Darling said:
yes u can use one rcu for ur dual connections, no need to buy another new one :) :k

No I actually want to buy another remote, my question is that the new remote will usually be setup using the original TV remote but I don't have it anymore, can I use the other working rcu to setup the new one (The volume, a/v buttons etc)? Or else I would have to go to a TV shop just to do that.

DJBhaiJaan said:
No I actually want to buy another remote, my question is that the new remote will usually be setup using the original TV remote but I don't have it anymore, can I use the other working rcu to setup the new one (The volume, a/v buttons etc)? Or else I would have to go to a TV shop just to do that.

You can use ur adtv remote as universal rcu, if you pairing with original tv rcu. If not buy new tv rcu from tv shop :k

giphy.gif

There TS launching HD channels exclusively on their platform, one month before the channel actual launch...and here Airtel launching Set top boxes...
1. Hero made STB (worst STB ever produced by airtel as per user review)
2. HEVC STB ( don't know anyone using it or not, till now not seen any review here)
.3 and now, Android STB

Back
Top Bottom