General Discussion about Airtel Xstream Devices

• Thread starter DonJon
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 556
  • Views: Views 92,101
Dear Friends, need a little help from u all.

Has anyone tried logging out of the Airtel Xstream app account on the box? Does it create any issue in using the box? I think airtel tracks the DTH Account Active or Suspension status and thereby blocks the usage of XStream App on the box as both r linked to same mobile number . Once XStream Account stands suspended even if other apps on the box become inaccessible until DTH account is activated again.

If we can indeed log out from the XStream App account on the box then is it possible to again log in using a different mobile number (linked to some other DTH Customer ID ) or a different airtel mobile number rather than one linked to DTH Account which is active on the XStream box.

Please do share ur experience on this. Thanks

Has noone tried making above changes on their XStream Box. Extremely sad that despite requesting a response from last few days, still query remains unanswered

Has noone tried making above changes on their XStream Box. Extremely sad that despite requesting a response from last few days, still query remains unanswered
@dino29 bro. I guess the next Airtel number it should allow but after deregistering the first one and registering the new one. You can always check with Airtel cc on the same.

Team, any one facing issue with apps on xstream box. Whenever I open zee5 or Sony LIV or any other app..it is closing and showing as "app installing and will launch after complete" and it is not launching. Want to delete all apps, but play store also showing "no internet cannot connect". But there is internet and not sure why it's happening..anyone faced same issue previous??
xKOpD79.jpg
kVtlYDv.jpg
BZceR06.jpg

Try to check ur internet connection and see if it active on ur xstream stb. May be wifi is running but internet is not available either from ur ISP or due to some tech issue in box. Log out of internet connection on the box and reconnect it, also check if other settings like Proxy, DNS, DHCP r set properly of internet connection is weak. Check for status of these parameters in the IP diagnostics section which is available under the system diagnostics tab

Do not reset the stb often bhai as it will degrade audio/video quality which the box delivers as well as functionality migh get slower
Sure bro, this is the first time I did. Will try to not to do again.

I think IPTV channels will soon be accessible / added on airtel xstream stb

Dear Friends, need a little help from u all.

Has anyone tried logging out of the Airtel Xstream app account on the box? Does it create any issue in using the box? I think airtel tracks the DTH Account Active or Suspension status and thereby blocks the usage of XStream App on the box as both r linked to same mobile number . Once XStream Account stands suspended even if other apps on the box become inaccessible until DTH account is activated again.

If we can indeed log out from the XStream App account on the box then is it possible to again log in using a different mobile number (linked to some other DTH Customer ID ) or a different airtel mobile number rather than one linked to DTH Account which is active on the XStream box.

Please do share ur experience on this. Thanks

So i tried logging out of airtel xstream account on the stb, though it gets delinked when u select the log out option but after few minutes it automatically gets linked again. Have not tried to immediately sign in using a different airtel mobile number or any other number registered with an airtel conection. Thought of erasing data of airtel xstream app on the box but refrained from doing so as i believe it might create some issue in functioning of apps or chs on box and I m certain stb will again ask to log in

Hi Friends ! Which r the apps which you would like to b available under Airtel XStream Premium OTT Pack? Please share the names as i will forward the feedback to airtel xstream team. Please include only those names which r available in India and exclude ones which have not launched yet. For example u can include AMC Plus, Tubi, Mubi, Fancode, Hulu or other such apps including anime apps but HBO Max, Crackle etc cannot b included

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock