General Discussion about Airtel Xstream Devices

• Thread starter DonJon
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 556
  • Views: Views 91,745
So i tried logging out of airtel xstream account on the box, deleted data, uninstalled updates of xstream app but nothing worked and box auto / by default log in with Registered Mobile Number linked to DTH.

14 new channels added on Airtel Xstream app. Now channel count is 131

how to watch these 131 channels on airtel xstream box.

Log in to airtel xstream app with ur airtel mobile number of any other operator number which is linked/resgistered to any airtel service (broadband, dth) and enjoy the live tv channels. If you have xstream premium OTT pack subscription then u will get access to sony network channels too

Am facing issue in YouTube sometimes if I open it will stuck in like buffering mode again I should restart STB is any 1 facing the same issue? Please help 🙏

Am facing issue in YouTube sometimes if I open it will stuck in like buffering mode again I should restart STB is any 1 facing the same issue? Please help 🙏

I'm having this issue since day 1. Tried almost everything (uninstalled apps/cleared cache/disabled a few apps etc) but still, it's the same.

I'm having this issue since day 1. Tried almost everything (uninstalled apps/cleared cache/disabled a few apps etc) but still, it's the same.
I complained this to airtel CC they suggest me to replace the STB which costs 2000 but I declined its new STB I upgraded in 2020.

Yes. YouTube app does have this issue, maybe future software updates will resolve this problem. Till them just go to settings tab on the box and select the restart device option. No need to do this manually by turning switch on or off

This issue will b resolved once box is restarted. Also use the box properly rather than changing channels or closing / opening apps in hasty manner, this reduces load on RAM and box works more smoothly. Even normal boxes should b used properly as it helps box function properly and increases the life of product

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock