General Discussion about Airtel Xstream Devices

• Thread starter DonJon
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 556
  • Views: Views 92,198
Do the movies in airtel xstream box xstream app (1 year free subscription)have 5.1. DD sorround sound??

It's half baked software by adtv
You moved out of Tata Sky due to no Android STB and now regretting. Tata Sky never released a half baked product like this which is why they take more time in launching new STBs.

You moved out of Tata Sky due to no Android STB and now regretting. Tata Sky never released a half baked product like this which is why they take more time in launching new STBs.
How you can say like this bro. They are still unable to fix their favorite audio feed issue for HD channels ☹️☹️.

How you can say like this bro. They are still unable to fix their favorite audio feed issue for HD channels ☹☹.
The above post was more specifically aimed at that user @Velu61. He multiple times asked on Tata Sky about Android STB, then started comparing with Airtel by giving example of Xstream box. Moved to it with little to no research. Now regretting.

I can't comment on favorite audio as i don't use the audio feed option on any of my set favorite chsnnels. And, i apply don't fix it unless it's broken logic on my DTH. OTT can be served through OTT sticks, TV built in chromecast etc. Multiple Airtel Xsteam customers shared their terrible experiences due to the half baked product but still if someone taken it knowingly than who is responsible bro.

I also booked Xstream box as soon as it was launched but luckily spared as it wasn't not available on my location as per them, their website bug let me book! I then learnt from our forum members it is a bad decision to buy it.

The above post was more specifically aimed at that user @Velu61. He multiple times asked on Tata Sky about Android STB, then started comparing with Airtel by giving example of Xstream box. Moved to it with little to no research. Now regretting.

I can't comment on favorite audio as i don't use the audio feed option on any of my set favorite chsnnels. And, i apply don't fix it unless it's broken logic on my DTH. OTT can be served through OTT sticks, TV built in chromecast etc. Multiple Airtel Xsteam customers shared their terrible experiences due to the half baked product but still if someone taken it knowingly than who is responsible bro.

I also booked Xstream box as soon as it was launched but luckily spared as it wasn't not available on my location as per them, their website bug let me book! I then learnt from our forum members it is a bad decision to buy it.

I Have Used Couple Of Android Boxes!

Some FTA Boxes Too! But None Were Good! All Of Them Having Their Own Problems,

Wondering What's In Between Android & DTH / C-Band (Satellite TV Channels)

Now I Understand Why Tata Sky Not Invested In Android!

Some FTA Boxes Too! But None Were Good! All Of Them Having Their Own Problems,
You can't compare a Solid Android box with Airtel like big branded box. Those local Android boxes tend to give issues due to low cost development but not something we expected from Airtel Android box.

You can't compare a Solid Android box with Airtel like big branded box. Those local Android boxes tend to give issues due to low cost development but not something we expected from Airtel Android box.

Waiting For ACT 4K Stream Box!

My Brother In Law Ordered It! Let Me Have A Look At It!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock