General Discussion about Airtel Xstream Devices

• Thread starter DonJon
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 556
  • Views: Views 92,606
I am facing constant freezing issue with YouTube application. Sometimes it's work properly as well. Anyone having any solution?

I am facing constant freezing issue with YouTube application. Sometimes it's work properly as well. Anyone having any solution?
I also have the same issue. Looks like it's specific to the XStream box YouTube app.

I only have this problem sometimes when I start the YouTube app...It hangs on the Youtube logo...Then I need to go to home again & start the YT app again but when it opens, I never had any freezing issues...

You guys can try force-stopping & data clear (or cache clear if you don't want to login to the YT app again) of YT app...This works on almost all android devices like u guys know...

P.S. I just got one major update 2680 which took total almost 10 minutes in downloading, installing & in the first boot-up after the update installation...

Last edited:
Box stops working when no balance
The DTH part of the box will stop working naturally, NOT the OTT/applications sections...The OTT/Apps will work irrespective of the Xstream box balance atleast till 1 year because Xstream app subscription for 1 year comes free with each new Xstream box connection...And Netflix, Prime, Zee 5 etc have no relation with your DTH recharge as they need separate subscriptions to watch...

Last edited:
Can we use SD card as internal storage in Xstream box? If yes how much storage does it support?

Can we use SD card as internal storage in Xstream box? If yes how much storage does it support?
Yes you can but make sure it's formatted in FAT format in case you want to use it again in your PC...NTFS formatted SD cards (and flash drives also) won't be accepted by the box but you can use the SD card as internal storage as the box will automatically format the SD card in the format it can recognize...I didn't try inserting any SD card in the box yet but I have heard that upto 64GB should be supported...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock