General Discussion about Airtel Xstream Devices

• Thread starter DonJon
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 556
  • Views: Views 91,674
Ok bro. I spoke to the dealer. He said see for 3 days. If it's the same. I'll exchange the box and give

When i change any channel at start it lags a bit after that for like every 30secs of viewing it flickers, it keeps on flickering for every few seconds. And sometimes after more Flickering the screen becomes blank for 1sec.

Yes since this is a completely new connection, ask them to give you a completely sealed box in exchange...Best wishes...Keep us updated here... :)

In Xstream box lionsgate play movies are removed. In mobile app, and web version its available

Xstream Thanks Offer

ENF8CF2UYAECrHY

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we use live TV app in play store..or we can use apk file in xstream box..??

Last edited:
Anyone have solution for this problem..

Yesterday i got my new Xstream box connection.. The other online ott applications are working good.. But my only problem is both SD and HD channels from dth are flickering and it's difficult to watch.. The Flickering is as shown below.
Any solution for this?

gE1MM8H.jpg

Update about the issue. Now it's Solved.

Actually the technician bought other Xstream box and
Checked . The new box also had the same problem. I was shocked. He tried various settings on tv but didn't work. I thought my tv was problem. later the technician checked the box with other tv, It was also displaying same issue. Then the technician sent the box to office,after 1day they sent new box. Now all channels are working fine. Thank you for replies.

If any new users face problem like this. Please ask for box exchange. This is not network issue.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Update about the issue. Now it's Solved.

Actually the technician bought other Xstream box and
Checked . The new box also had the same problem. I was shocked. He tried various settings on tv but didn't work. I thought my tv was problem. later the technician checked the box with other tv, It was also displaying same issue. Then the technician sent the box to office,after 1day they sent new box. Now all channels are working fine. Thank you for replies.

If any new users face problem like this. Please ask for box exchange. This is not network issue.

Thank you.
Happy to see your problems have been resolved... :)

Did anyone here tried Recording after adding REC TOPUP into your channel package?

I have saw one video of xstream box, in movies tab, live movies running on tv also shows but in my case it is showing only movies that available through airtel xstream
Any solution to get this resolved?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock