Good Picture quality of SD channels in HD box

Did the SD channel picture quality improved in HD Box with HDMI connection than the old composite v

• Greatly improved

Votes: 20 46.5%
  • Small change

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Cannot determine

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • No change

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Poor quality

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters
Yes dear I am saying the same ,I never mention that Mpeg-2 Box can play the HD contents ,I simply say that the HD contents are in Mpeg-2 format also .If we can play HD into Mpeg-2 box than all friends should not have purchased the HD boxes ok.

So I've been doing a little more research into this subject and come to realize what I thought might be the case and as it (seems) to be the case, that H264 is being used mostly in the PAL region while HD-MPEG-2 (1080i/720p mostly) is being use in the NTSC region.

Now one more reason why we can't play Mpeg-2 HD contents in Mpeg-2 boxes,The Answer is its TUNER which is DVB-S2 Slandered and some Hardware changes which decode the provided information according to desired format + Resolutions.thanks

I have bought Samsung UN46D8000 tv which has 120hz refresh TV and tried to connect with Airtel DTH which has only 1080i with 50HZH but showing message as "Mode not supported and please change the resolution"
And tried with PAL to NTSC converter but tv is working with bad quality picture...any one could suggest me the best way to get good clarity ?
My mail I'd :vb**daru***@gmail.com

MOD NOTE : Do not share e mail ID in the open

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock