Good Signal Quality = Good Picture Quality?

• Thread starter manig
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 40
  • Views: Views 23,012
dino29 said:
also plz switch off disqc

When the PQ was great I checked transponder was 11483 (H) in sattelite settings.

Now its back to 11483 (V) and the PQ has degraded.

What is happening? Did the transponder change automatically? I did not change it.

The transponder you are seeing is based on the channel you are viewing currently. You can confirm this by entering into satellite management by viewing other channels. Also you can change transponders using arrow keys and you will find different signals for different transpoders..

Bro don't be possessive
Wait for software update things will definitely change

Credit "DINO"

I can live with the PQ of Videocond2H as such. They have so many good HD channels. TataSky HD PQ is no doubt better but its useless without any channels.

Thanks everyone... will be in touch with this forum now. :D

Anybody tell me how to improve signal quality ourself? I am having good quality in most of the transponders. But it is somewhat low for tamil channels like Sun TV and SUN Music. I want to improve the quality...

Signal quality will not improve picture quality. Rest assured of it. If your signal quality is in green. Its perfect. :)

Well, some times it is white for few transponders and changing to green after some time.. The other transponders are in green always..

That's fine if its changing from white to green.

You can try adjusting the dish and see if makes any further difference. But it would be a waste of your time and energy.

I was getting very low signal quality on all the channels. All channels were in White (65~70% signal quality). Until the service engineer came to fix it. Now all are in Green 75~80%. But I am receiving same picture quality as I was earlier.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock