Good News Got Installed TATA|Sky HD today Exchanging RDTV

Now Tatasky Prospect Team is accepting only Standard Definition boxes under Big TV exchange. No option to choose HD STBs at all. I got the same reply 4 times today on 4 calls at different times. Anyone else got similar reply?

Now Tatasky Prospect Team is accepting only Standard Definition boxes under Big TV exchange. No option to choose HD STBs at all. I got the same reply 4 times today on 4 calls at different times. Anyone else got similar reply?

oho that's disappointing....

Any way to activate big tv connection which was used in 2013? Recharged with 50 and it is showing as Active in myservices.relianceada.com. However Tatasky CC has no details of my subscriber id under their exchange list. What to do?

Any way to activate big tv connection which was used in 2013? Recharged with 50 and it is showing as Active in myservices.relianceada.com. However Tatasky CC has no details of my subscriber id under their exchange list. What to do?
Do they Have List????Try to contact TS Cc...and U can change to Airtel Just By submitting Ur STB nd VC

Do they Have List????Try to contact TS Cc...and U can change to Airtel Just By submitting Ur STB nd VC
Yes, they maintain some tool by entering Smart Card Number or Registered Mobile Number to verify the smart card details and in my case, they are not able to find my smart card number with the details they have.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock