GSAT-10 : Discussions, News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Greatachiever
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,106
  • Views Views: Views 204,322
RE: GSAT 10 failed

Dear all,

This was an *** exclusive news given by myself (Tatasky_2006), you use it freely provided due credit is given to me.

Regards,

Tatasky_2006

Admin note: Other forum names are not allowed in this forum.

Seems Like No Stopping For Videocon D2H Growth!

Definitely They'll Try To Hide This News Because Of Fear

Ridiculous,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

the news is not correct.... donot believe.if it is failed then official news should come........

Amarjeet Bro!

Can You Prove It? (Just Asking - So That'll be Useful For All members)

govt has invested crore of money in this sattelite and a new member is coming and telling that my uncle told me that it has failed and everyone is believing.....

This is totally a bias news nothing else....

Govt Invested Huge Money That's Ok

But What's The Relationship Between Investment & Gsat Failure (Because All Symptoms Are Making Us To Believe This),

Really All TS members In Huge Confusion

Amarjeet said:
govt has invested crore of money in this sattelite and a new member is coming and telling that my uncle told me that it has failed and everyone is believing.....

we are not believing on the news, but the suspense of gsat is creating doubt. And yet testing is not started. This is not happen with any sat. In past of isro. Insat 4b launch on 12 march, dd direct start signal in 21 may. gsat 8 launch 15 may, give signal in 12 julay. Gsat 12 launch 21 may, yet not tested, yet not use. So now time for gsat 10?

Amarjeet said:
the news is not correct.... donot believe.if it is failed then official news should come........
No doubt it is sad news, But nothing is impossible as till today we don't know the actual reason of GSAT-8 what happen ,where is a Official proof for that bro.

Insat-4B is also some time struggling with power issue and the last two TP'S some time give problem, Once I read some where that this was the reason of SUN to shift to measat3A.

There are 100th of threads on DD+ may be more and many users always hopping that some new channels will come then where is Official news ?

They are not worried about us just wasting billion Dollar of money of the country & Result is nothing.So dear friend this news may be wrong but on other side we don't have any official confirmation about both GSAT-8 & GSAT-10.Just my point of view thanks.:sp

tatasky_2006 said:
My uncle works as an editor with The Outlook and recently was doing an article on India's progress in satellites.

do you mind sharing his name bro... :huh

esamrat said:
on other angle, there may be vested interest of some person for spreading such type of news.....
whoever is the journalist, if he leaked information of such values then he is not a true professional!!!!

very well said bro... :tup

Greatachiever said:
it may be true also. as isro is govt org the news cannot be leaked.

tata sky is a secret org they will not leak any news even if GSAT-10 failed otherwise all customers will run away.:lol:lol:D:D:D

bro do you think, all the customers (close to 8 million) of TS know about gsat, testing and other things.... only a fraction who are members of any forum know these things... this is india and we still have people, who dont know even facebook and google.... :lol

Sbhopale said:

bro who said TS not tweeting about gsat, they still do it :lol

Amarjeet said:

+1 :tup:tup:tup

Back
Top Bottom