GSAT-10 : Discussions, News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Greatachiever
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,106
  • Views Views: Views 204,325
Thted is about to complete 1 year

does any other thred is having such long life.

but let me know how many new channels added from insat in last 1 year without gsat

dino29 said:
dish tv should be out of the list as they get 60 chs free from dd direct plus and they don't have to pay a peeny for that (tp lease fees) but still they do not give those chs free to customers

I agree with this.
But dish tv doesn't get carriage fees for showing these channels.
While others get huge carriage fees to show these channels.
So dish tv doesn't get any profit showing these channels while others get huge profit.
Now answer why dishtv will show these channels free while others willn't
.:huh:huh

piinku1 said:
dino29 said:
dish tv should be out of the list as they get 60 chs free from dd direct plus and they don't have to pay a peeny for that (tp lease fees) but still they do not give those chs free to customers

I agree with this.
So dish tv doesn't get any profit showing these channels while others get huge profit.

do u even know pinku ji that what is the process of carriage and what chs pay carriage fee. let us see what u know

dino29 said:
piinku1 said:
dino29 said:

I agree with this.

do u even know pinku ji that what is the process of carriage and what chs pay carriage fee. let us see what u know

I don't know the process.
Baecause neither i am an expert like you nor have any contacts with ceo,uplink centre etc.:k:k:k

Good News
Tata Sky will add new channels on 15th august 2031 as part of their silver jubilee celebrations

I guess we will have to wait for such day to come

dino29 said:
Good News
Tata Sky will add new channels on 15th august 2031 as part of their silver jubilee celebrations

I guess we will have to wait for such day to come

:huh:huh:huh:huh:huh:huh

Very bad news for tata sky user, got a call from tata sky nodal office, he not give any official info about Gsat 10 but at last as on friendly request he told truth,
"tata sky cant use Gsat 10 due to some glitches, yes we were line up more channels but now this channels will not added." now no hopes of Gsat. Its like Gsat 8 only for orbit.

Tata sky now think about using foreign satellite, reorient dish antenna to new satellite or migrate to mpeg4. Crying for space like a baby is not going to help. In business one needs to take decision based on situation in hand.

Back
Top Bottom