HD access fees details in videocon

Bharath M

Reaction score
Hi Guys :hd,

My name is Bharath M from Chennai...Am using D2H for more than 2 years.....I would like to know HD access fess details in Videocon...What is HD access fees and why should we need to pay HD access fees...Kindly clarify my doubt.

Thanks in Advance ,
Bharath M:

I am summarizing the understanding i got from other threads
- The packages which had HD channels are not available going forward except the platinum HD.
- To get the HD version of the channels in your current package , we need to pay a specific amount
- There is no way to get all HD channels other than subscribing one by one using ala-carte or by subscribing platinum HD package.

So we need to pay 100 or 150 extra to get HD channels right..? or 150rs is included in HD access fess..?

Bharath M said:
So we need to pay 100 or 150 extra to get HD channels right..? or 150rs is included in HD access fess..?

You have to pay Rs.150 extra for the HD Access Fee.

Sorry to pull up a old thread. However, today I had to renew my subscription and was talking to customer care. Since, I am from south, I was offered with following options for viewing HD channels other than Platinum HD.

South Silver (Rs. 180)+ HD Access Fee (Rs. 150)- I can get 12 HD Channels (includes Sun HD, NGC, History, Discovery, Star Plus, Colors, Sony, Zee etc )
New South Gold (Rs. 230)+ HD Access Fee (Rs. 150)- I can get 18 HD Channels (includes Sun HD, & Pictures, Zee Cinema HD etc)
South Gold Maxi (Rs. 270) + HD Access Fee (Rs. 150)- I can get 21 HD Channels (includes Sun HD)
The above are few options mentioned by them. Since, I was not interested in Sun HD channels, I went ahead with my existing pack (South Gold HD) itself.

So, i felt to share this info if some else is looking for cheaper packages with few HD channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock