HD DVR not sold online

• Thread starter csnana
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 3,814

csnana

Reaction score
Dear Friends ,

I requested for a new HD DVR connection through videocond2h.com and received a call within an hour from CC. But cc informed that hd dvr boxes are no more sold online and it has been stopped being given to customer . CC also informed me that the current hd dvr is having issues , hence not being sold anymore .

But i enquired with one of the local(Bangalore) sales guy and he told me that he has the 500GB box in stock for Rs 6490 and he could set it up for me .

My question is why videocond2h's own customer care is saying below things :
1. HD DVR are no more booked online
2. Current HD DVR is having issues .

Anyone with clear cut information please respond , i am planning to buy the HD DVR boxe in next few days .

thnx

bro he is telling the truth, few days back i also got the same reply by the cc guy, i think there is some issue in 500gb hd dvr thats why they are saying this

Come to know that they are going to intruduce new advanced box

gappa said:
Come to know that they are going to intruduce new advanced box

Thats a good news , Do you have any info on the time frame .

csnana said:
Dear Friends ,

I requested for a new HD DVR connection through videocond2h.com and received a call within an hour from CC. But cc informed that hd dvr boxes are no more sold online and it has been stopped being given to customer . CC also informed me that the current hd dvr is having issues , hence not being sold anymore .

But i enquired with one of the local(Bangalore) sales guy and he told me that he has the 500GB box in stock for Rs 6490 and he could set it up for me .

My question is why videocond2h's own customer care is saying below things :
1. HD DVR are no more booked online
2. Current HD DVR is having issues .

Anyone with clear cut information please respond , i am planning to buy the HD DVR boxe in next few days .

thnx

dear sir reason for hd dvr not being sold online is that every distributor has been given certain targets like selling 100 dth dvrs per month . and if they give online who will buy hd dvr from dealers thats only reason . and Current HD DVR is having no issues . its been researched and with all advanced features with 90 cms dish and unlimited wire

technitians said:
csnana said:
Dear Friends ,

But i enquired with one of the local(Bangalore) sales guy and he towhen will be new white box introduced. is it the new HD dvr?

When will be the white box launched? Is it the new dvr? They have shown it in there ad. Is it available now.

No any issue on 500Gb Dvr But It is Not Sold Online Due to Out of stock GLK,
, Mostly Videocon Launched 2 Type of Segment On Every Product , first With GLk And Second Without GLk, For Online Booking Need Glk Based Product And Currently D2H launched Only Normal Product Or Without GLK DVR Product, So We can't Call Or Create installation Request For anywhere in india For DVR But we can Buy It Buy Local Dealer, My distributors Also Have Without GLK DVR Thats Not Working For Online Booking, we can Booked Connection Only By GLK, I update D2H DVR Box Without Dish on Dreamdth dishstore @ 6299 Rs.700 Discount From MRP Of 6990 Because i can't sent Dish by Courier so Less Rs.700. if any ddf member OR Friend Want to buy It i Give 600 Extra Discount....near about 5600, I sent it by courier Coz Online installation Not working On DVR.
http://www.shopclues.com/videocon-d2h-dvr-only-for-existing-d2h-subscriber.html

Glk is Activation Voucher Or Booking Voucher ,
Rs.1090 For Sd connection
Rs.1490 For HD connection
Rs.3990 For DVR But Currently Not available in market...

CZbttLU.jpg

QZqAd9c.jpg

Reactions: Omi
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock