Help please!!

• Thread starter sunsou
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 2,873

sunsou

Reaction score
Dear friends,
I got a new d2h hd connection installed today afternoon. My problem is that the screen goes totally blank for 1 to 2 seconds every few minutes and then reappears. This happens in both sd as well as hd channels, but not in all. The technician came an rechecked but feels that there is nothing wrong with the connections. He suggested to call the cc and ask them to " refresh " my account, whatever that means.
Please help me out. I' m really worried about this.

plz post a video of what happens.this could a software issue of ur tv being incompatible with the videocon d2h stb or an issue of faulty hdmi cable. get ur tv checked

same thing happened with me and i had to get my tv replaced

also there could b a problem in the electricity wired in ur home, sometimes due to this these kind of things happen

dino29 said:
plz post a video of what happens.this could a software issue of ur tv being incompatible with the videocon d2h stb or an issue of faulty hdmi cable. get ur tv checked

wow :k for videocon d2h you bought new TV :clap:clap:clap

people said:
dino29 said:

wow :k for videocon d2h you bought new TV :clap:clap:clap

why are u interfering now, u do not understand anything then make lame comments

This may be because of faulty HDMI cable, because in my office we are using MAC Mini, and we used HDMI cable to connect between cable and monitor, here also we faced the same problem.

So this may be also one of the reason for faulty HDMI cable, check with normal AV cable, if problem continues in normal AV cable then prob in STB only.

Did u check the AV connection instead of HDMI.

Thanks a lot guys. The problem it seems was with the hdmi port of my tv. I connected the cable to the other port and i dont have the problem anymore! Thanks again for the idea.

as i told u, anyways i am happy for u that it is resolved :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock