Good News I bought Sun Direct HD Connection

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 207
  • Views: Views 32,509
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks you got the point. I don’t know why these operators are doing false mixing, compression bla bla. We are paying premium amount for HD subscription but we are getting bad quality

Thanks you got the point. I don’t know why these operators are doing false mixing, compression bla bla. We are paying premium amount for HD subscription but we are getting bad quality
Sun Direct is cheap. May be this is why!!

Sun direct is cheating customers with poor DD+ Audio.. They giving compressed audio only 192kbps bit rate (previous 384kbps) means half of the volume decresed
Audio quality has been decreased in HD channels, to save the bandwidth!

Ok. I did a deeper level of testing today. So basically the issue is with the surround speakers volume. Everything else is working as desired. Center, both the Fronts and Sub are producing proper sound according to the source. They just need to increase the volume of Surround Speakers and it'll be fine. Right now I have kept the surround speakers volume at maximum on my home theater to overcome this issue. It's fine for me now. However, I'll write to the customer care and see what they can do!!!

Unfortunately they will send only the template Reply anna based on amar previous experience on hbo hd subtitles issue & other issues :(:(
Ok, Right now the issue is manageable for me even if they don't fix it. But I will give it a try!!

I got a call from them. They don't have a clue of what I'm talking about. And they don't have the back end team details either who can work on this issue. They said they can send a technician to my house to check the issue and that's it, if there is any issue with the STB or anything the technician can help. Otherwise, what I understood is they can't do anything. So, it's a dead end!! Hmm, So this is probably why Sun Direct can't have customers with Advanced knowledge on Sound/Picture etc,.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock